Fun 3 PlayerTCG?

Xorobukkit

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! New here so sorry if this is completely the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone had any good rules for a 3 player game? Just wanted to play with some younger siblings so it doesn't need to be a competitive format or anything

Would you be interested in the team rules? For two-player team versus two-player team?

Possibly, that could be good to note

I think I figured out 3 person though. Found this elsewhere, but essentially you deal half damage and any added effects have a 50% fail chance to the player on your left

I used to play with 3 or 4 people and we just played normally except we decided who we were going to attack. (You could attack any player you chose) I would recommend this especially if you are teaching the other players because it translates exactly into 1v1.

I used to play with 3 or 4 people and we just played normally except we decided who we were going to attack. (You could attack any player you chose) I would recommend this especially if you are teaching the other players because it translates exactly into 1v1.

Oh!

Maybe since he is teaching two younger siblings, the trick is to have him run something closer to a "real" (competitive) deck while they each get beginner friendly decks, like the Blazing Thunder or Storm Caller Theme Decks. He takes Turn 1, explaining what he is doing, Sibling A gets Turn 2, Sibling B gets Turn 3, he gets Turn 4 (finally being able to attack), etc.

At first, you (@Xorobukkit) start with something only "competent", then work your way up to a "real" deck as your siblings get better. By the time they are ready for real decks, it's just a matter of finding a fourth person to join in or timing things right so one person doesn't mind watching/doing something else while the other two play.

Back