(3) New POP 6 Holos, Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info; Shaymin Sky Forme

TofU

Happy New Year!
RE: (2) Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info; Shaymin Sky Forme

This is actually really cool. I like the Burger King promotion alot. It is a great idea to start endorsing these things. As to Platinium it looks as if they are hinting to a new Regigigas form. As you can see in the last two scans, they have to do with the Regis. Possibly the same performable task as in Ruby and Sapphire. Also, it looks as if there may not be a new region, seeing as in one of the pictures, you can clearly tell that it is Pastoria City. It also looks as if there will not be new starters, because in the first scan, you can clearly tell that Empoleon is fighting Shaymin's Sky Form. Who knows? Only time can tell. =D

Warrior Weasel 1986

Sultansworn
RE: (2) Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info; Shaymin Sky Forme

Meh.. I don't like Burger King but if they have some cool stuff I guess I can suck it up.. :p

I remember back when Mewtwo Strikes back came out... We made my dad take us to three different Burger Kings looking for one that wasn't already out of toys... then when we found one we had to wait in a huge line for about half an hour, only to get a Shelder and Kabuto XP... Those were the days. </Old woman monologue >

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!

I still have a bunch of the toys Burger King gave for the fist movie. And I have 2 of those gold plated cards. :p I hope the cards will be good and not something weak like a Piplup.
Shaymin's new forme looks more like an evolution. I don't like the new clothing for the Platinum characters. It's weird.

Tor

Aspiring Trainer

I love the Shaymin Sky Forme... but in all of the pictures we've seen, it looks rather mischeivious and mean. o.o Which doesn't seen to describe Shaymin at all, in my opinon. D:

Lucas and Dawn's new outfits look absolutely ridiculous. xD I do like their designs, though.
They look dressed for cold weather, actually. :O

I guess the rival won't get a new costume, since he's wearing his old one in the scan...?
He'll look really out of place next to Lucas and Dawn, now. xD

And the Regis being avaliable in game is really interesting! =D

In conclusion, I can't wait for Platinum!! ^__^

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK

too bad i cant go to burger king and get the merchindise(Sp?).i hate their food.

The new outfits are horrible. Lucas has a giant,ugly,white tie. He also has a blue jacket over a red jacket.He looks just horrible. Dawn looks fine for now.Everything else looks cool and great.

TofU

Happy New Year!

I hate Burger King also, but the one up my street sells their toys for 50 cents a piece. So, thats the way I'm looking at it.

Zierant

Murcielago

Yeah, my nearest Burger King sells their toys like for 75 cents if you don't want the meal.

Lucas looks to bulgy as if out shape...

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this

Why does it have to Burger King? I hate since I'm a vegetarian, plus I'm trying to lose weight and the only one near me has someone I hate. Mind you, I'm still going to have to get them. I hope someone at league will be kind enough to be able to go and get them for me. Still I can't wait to see what the cards are.

I'm going to have to get Platinium, it just looks very cool. Shaymin Sky Forme, while looking actually quite ugly, is also quite cool.

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ

I am disappointed that Pokemon chose to partner with Burger King. Why can't they choose a healthier fast food restaurant? Subway would be better (even though I never eat fast food).

kaze

not a noob, 26-0 with my new deck!

*hyperventilates* OMG FOOD AND POKEMON!!!

Flame wheel: kids dont eat subway, its all about, money

masterryanx

N

Remember guys, you can always buy the promos seperatly from Burger King, you don't have to purchase any of the food. ;]

As for the Platinum info, looks interesting. I have to buy that Giratina figure online, that thing is too cool! =D

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master

I remember back when Mewtwo Strikes back came out... We made my dad take us to three different Burger Kings looking for one that wasn't already out of toys... then when we found one we had to wait in a huge line for about half an hour, only to get a Shelder and Kabuto XP... Those were the days. </Old woman monologue >

i remember going to burger king almost every night to get those toys. i got all 6 of the gold cards and i have 53 out of the 57 toys (still missing the gyarados beanie, the psyduck and kabuto waterguns, and the laperas launcher).

i'm happy that burger king and pokemon are together again but at the same time i'm not. i don't like fast food, i'm on a diet, and i don't eat beef (i know they have chicken but still). plus, a 17 year old going to burger king to get a kid's meal a few days a week just to get cards would be wierd. do all burger kings sell their toys without the food? if so i can just buy them without the food.

shaymin's new forme looks awesome. ha, i knew it was grass/flying. i can't wait till platinum comes out :D

masterryanx

N

InuMimido said:
do all burger kings sell their toys without the food? if so I can just buy them without the food.

They should, I've never seen them ever refuse to do it. They usually understand when collectors are looking just to buy the toy, so it shouldn't be a problem.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I might pick up some BK merchandise, but I won't be into the TCG cards...

More images. :D I like the new characters and outfits. More ewwwwww of Shaymin's Sky Form. Glad to know where that place with Giratina came from though.

dmaster out.

Water Mewtwo

No you don't.

I hope this does mean that pokemon is getting more popular though I hope its not with the younger generation only.

howelllawson

Brony

InuMimi said:
I remember going to burger king almost every night to get those toys. I got all 6 of the gold cards and I have 53 out of the 57 toys (still missing the gyarados beanie, the psyduck and kabuto waterguns, and the laperas launcher).

I never did get many of the old bk toys, but I have the Kabuto watergun and Lapras launcher that you're missing.

I am truely excited about the game. In the scan that has the 2 new characters, at the bottom, 2nd pic, is that inside the "Torn Zone?" If so, then that's......interesting? (I think)

Also, its release date is estimated to be sometime this fall, right? That's great for me since my b-day is Oct, 9. Happy b-day to me! ^w^

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder

This is interesting. Burger King hasn't done anything like this in years, and there giving away Pokemon cards.:) Now that's great for a collecter like myself.

DogMaster40

HEEREE'S JOHNNY!

Am I the only one here who likes Burger King? But, just to make sure they don't run out of the good cards, I'll buy some extra toys. As for the old BK toys, I have all of the gold Pokeballs, but the only toy I have is the Arcanine launcher.