(3) New POP 6 Holos, Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info; Shaymin Sky Forme

RE: (2) Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info; Shaymin Sky Forme

I like Burger King, I just rather buys the card by them self, that's all.:)

RE: (2) Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info; Shaymin Sky Forme

DogMaster40 said:
Am I the only one here who likes Burger King?
post #12

..?

..?
...?

One: ..People say it looks like a digimon, If it did then I would hate it period, It doesnt look like a digimon at all >.> *shaymin sky

two: the chars look like they're ready for winter or Scuba diving

three: ..isnt it kinda bias you can only get the regis if you preorder a movie ticket?

four: Torn world is weird it has like no gravity

five: on the Giratina page it shows a PBR-ish Giratina Origin forme.

My dad eats at BK for his lunch break so it won't be hard for me to get the cards and accessories.

What did ken sugimori do to the male hero? He looks like he's all dressed up and ready to go to a party...

...in the 1700's. Bleck.

I still have all of those gold plated things (still packaged)

I wonder what the cards will be

Personally.. I don't mind Burger King, but my mom absolutely despises them. Might have a hard time getting there because of that.

With the old pokeball toys they had for the first movie.. I went there practically every day. I ended up with a full set (Minus the pink pokeball Mew came in.. Wish I had that). Those were really cool toys. Nothing you get in a kids meal seems to come close to that quality any more.

I never got any of the old Pokemon stuff from the Mewtwo movie. :(
I can't stand Burger King, along with the rest of my family, but my mom said she would take us there once the Pokemon stuff comes out. I hope I can just buy the stuff, and not have to buy the food. I personally prefer Subway. If only they would partner with Subway. I guess more kids like Burger King. Oh, well. The good news is Pokemon is again gaining in popularity. Hopefully this time it won't drop, drastically, in popularity.

I can't wait to see what promo cards come out. I hope they are rare cards and not like D/P starters and stuff.

I like Shaymin's sky forme. It is pretty cool, but it is hard to see that it is the same Pokemon. Yes, it has similarities. It's just so different. I hope Regigias has a new form.

Pokemon Platinum looks cool. It really bugged me not to have the Regis in the game, so that will be nice. I also always wanted the underground to be on wifi. I don't like the new outfits, but I'll live. I can't wait to find out how to get Giritina's Origin Forme, Shaymin's Sky Forme, and any other new formes. Maybe it will be similar to Deoxys. Well, anyways I can't wait to get the game.

Hey-yo, what's the deal with those promo card's first attacks?

Is there no energy requirement? I've never seen something like that, I'm not an avid TCG player. Sorry :[

Im gonna get fat....plus it will be awsome to see the face of the employee when a beared 21 years old guy asks for a kid meal, and gets exited to see what card is inside. Im so kidult.

RE: (3) New POP 6 Holos, Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info;

PokéJungle said:
Hey-yo, what's the deal with those promo card's first attacks?

Is there no energy requirement? I've never seen something like that, I'm not an avid TCG player. Sorry :[

Starting with D/P, some Pokemon don't have any energy requirement to perform an attack. It's basically free.

I really don't think Wal-Mart is going to care if a few people don't "support" it. They make millions of dollars a minute without even trying. -_-;;

RE: (3) New POP 6 Holos, Burger King TCG Promotion, CoroCoro Reveales Platinum Info;

Yeah, but less people supporting Wal-Mart will lead to more people not supporting it. And Wal-Mart's bad because other, locally owned stores can't compete, it puts a lot of people out of business, and can lead families run on these businesses into the ground.

Basically, Wal-Mart = EVIL. Besides, I believe it'll be the same price regardless. I just go to a local Meijer's store for these.

Just for giggles, imagine them giving event pokemon when ordering a meal, say once you pay, you "link" to the mystery gift source =P
That would be awesome, more if they were in cherrish balls.

This is the fourth version of the DP starters. Special pre-DP tin, DP, Some other promo version that look almost the same if not the same, and now these. So much for new promos these days. Thanks for the update WPM

I have 3 sets of the Gold Pokéballs from back in the day. I thought they might be worth something back then.

And don't feel weird about going into BK once a week just to get Pokémon toys. I went to BK very frequently a few years ago to get all the Star Wars watches and more recently to get the Indiana Jones toys. No one looks at you funny. I actually think this is a very good idea. Anything to get more kids interested in/aware of league/premier events.

I'm actually pretty excited about Platinum. More than I thought I'd be.

That is awesome Patinum news. Will you still be able to migrate the Regi Pokemon? That way I can just migrate if I can't get them without a ticket? I also like the new promo starters. They have cool artwork. I hope they will be holographic too.:)

CZHunter said:
Yeah, but less people supporting Wal-Mart will lead to more people not supporting it. And Wal-Mart's bad because other, locally owned stores can't compete, it puts a lot of people out of business, and can lead families run on these businesses into the ground.

Basically, Wal-Mart = EVIL. Besides, I believe it'll be the same price regardless. I just go to a local Meijer's store for these.

you havnt seen the wal-mart south park episode???
explaines it all

Back