(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...
RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

@TheTonyG

Well, that's possible, but nature sort of does that on it's own. Animals evolve slightly base don their environment, and if they're different enough they're considered a different species.

Luigi08

player of pokemon
RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Plus I don't think that the Ishuu region legendary trio is real because the just look so fake especially the blue and green ones, they look like typical fake pokemon with bad sprites

GroudonKing

FC: 2365•4956•3217

They look like the Kaijus from those Godzilla movies, and those weren't even CGI.

Ultimate_chimera

A terrable spore Reshiram

Those "Pokemon" look horrible!!! Also, why is it only Gen 1 Pokemon? I hope this is fake...

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...

Oh, hey, just noticed something. The shadows of the wild Pokemon on both pictures are leaning to the left, while they should go strait back. If you check one of the real pictures, you'll see that the opponent's shadow goes in the same directing as the defending Poke's shadow(As would make sense).

*Coughartiststuffcough*

PokemonChampion

Stronger Than You

@ The AmazingGrass/SteelUser:

It's either Koffing or Grimer. I can't tell which. It looks like it's using Smog or Poison Gas, though.

Edit: Pausing it, it looks like a trash bag with a gangster-style hat on it. Weird. o_O Maybe it's the new trash bag Pokemon? But that wouldn't make any sense, considering this trailer doesn't show any Pokemon beyond the original 151. . .

Spherical Aura

The Lucario Legend

Yeah...they are CGI. And they look stupid as hell. I expect something along the lines of the creatures of Pandora from Avatar when thinking of a live action movie of pokemon. Not literal live action cartoons.

TraverseTown

Aspiring Trainer

You'd think that a alledged "feature film" would have production announcements by the time they entered post-production CGI work.

Aj1234119

bug catcher

I think/hope that the new legendaries are fake. besides just looking like poor fan art, there is the fact that as smeargle said the shadows are all wrong.

psyburn

Wants arms for Tsu3

Guns? Pokemon NEVER had guns in it

Incorrect. There was even an UNBANNED episode showing a burglar with a gun.

But no, Pokemon had guns.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.

OMG a movie??? live action?? it will be good if
No ash but red
Good action
Not like musical

I'll probably watch it.. It looks good.. and sorry WPM.. maybe its fake??

Rotom479

Stuff Goes Here

Oh, hey, just noticed something. The shadows of the wild Pokemon on both pictures are leaning to the left, while they should go strait back. If you check one of the real pictures, you'll see that the opponent's shadow goes in the same directing as the defending Poke's shadow(As would make sense).

*Coughartiststuffcough*

In CoroCoro, you can see that some of the magazine's Pokémon (Desukaan and Yorterrie, for example) also do this for some reason.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.

This trailer tried to make it look too action packed for what the actual pokémon is like.

0:13 illigal pokémon selloing?!?!? WTH!!

PokemonChampion

Stronger Than You

@ Luxray :D :

Hey, the musical had a few good songs. . .

Anyway, if the legendary trio is fake, I really wouldn't care one way or the other. They just look meh to me. As for the movie, if they made the Pokemon look better, it would probably be a better movie. As it stands, they look a little strange. (Not directed to you, Luxray :D)

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.

that squirtle looks rly creepy

RL ONIX AT 0:30

Did anyone else see what looks like a dead prof. oak and ash screaming??

night_zekrom

candles steal souls

dragonball evolution was AWFUL.... the only part i liked was the voltorb exploding

Firemaker

FC 4639-6252-3385

The CGI looked really crappy. Meowth didn't look like a fuzzy cat, it looked slimy. I think it's fake. There are some things that look nothing like Pokémon (@0:27 and 0:28).

I thought it was pretty funny at the part where Red/Ash was being tortured by a Jigglypuff.

Did anyone else see what looks like a dead prof. oak and ash screaming??
I saw that too. If this is real, it's pretty dark.

Other Finds
0:00 Girl using a Pokédex.
0:12 Trading a Pokémon for a candy bar/money? Magikarp salesman? Does that evolve into Gyarados?
0:14 Misty and Psyduck
0:16 Machamp VS Snorlax
0:19 Mewtwo
0:20 Is that Haunter on the right ??
0:23 What kind of Squirtle is that?
0:25 Correction: Ash is being tortured by Ivysaur
0:27 Here you see how old the actor is.
0:30 Brock
0:31 Blaine

QwertyNinja493

Aspiring Trainer

I hope it's not real! (Trailer) WPM needs to make that!

El Radar

AKA Le Radar

I don't think it's real, mainly because I would think Nintendo would have better graphics for its Pokemon (not that the one's in the trailer are bad, but they could be much, much better).

psyburn

Wants arms for Tsu3

They don't even have better graphics for their console.

Ok low blow, but those profits are being put to use for animated movies.