(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Hey if you get an actual copy of b/w (not a rom) is there a way to dub it in english, or is that impossible?

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

its too violent
i mean c'mon
a voltorb exploding in a car while theres someone in the car.
too much

Pokemon movie - ergh...

Live action pokemon movie - nice!

Live action pokemon movie with guns - holy crud this is gonna be amazing!

as for the pictures of the game, the first one is fake, second one is real i think

O_O
As much as I've always secretly longed for a live action Pokemon film, I have a hard time believing this one to be the real deal.

It looks like nothing more than a college film.
Not only that, but it seems highly unlikely that they would be showing someone with a gun to their head in a film based off a children's game.

Yeah the live action one's animation looks really college-esqe, meh...

On to the legendaries! Well they look really familiar -.-
YES! I knew Ononokusu was Kibago's 3rd stage! And people said that it wasnt possible! Muahaha he is definatly on my team^_^

sorry cmp for doin stuff.... anyways the art is real but its just the sprites are bad because we go them in fairly bad quality but im sure once the games out we'll see an improved sprite (i cant wait to do some sprite splicing!)

I'm pretty sure it's not real, seeing as how I just spotted what looks like a paper mache Psyduck giving the finger... And Nintendo would never allow something like this!!!

i find this to be like a really bad movie because the pokemon are like clay figures and also its to.....weird, sorta like the horrible DBZ movie that came out like a year ago

im also really pumped to see the whole pokedex! it'll be awesome like i can't wait to see the stage 1's of the monkey trio!

The blue roaming legendary pokemon doesn't look real to me, maybe it's just the quality of the photo but when I first saw it I thought it was fan made. I have to wait to see the official Ken Sugimori art for them before I make my judgment on whether or not I like them.

I laughed at the movie trailer I thought it was hilarious, if it is real I would go see it just to witness how corny the concept is.

I don't think the movie is real. But I don't really care. However, the Pokemon list is giving me high hopes for these games. THEY'RE AMAZING!!!!!!

movie- I need to see more before I make a judgement, but I think it will flop. And whats up with the girl with the GUN TO HER HEAD?? Pokemon and suicide hardly mix. But it would be kick butt haha.

The only one from the trio I like is the rock/fighting, which looks like it should be steel/fighting, and the steel/fighting looks like it should be water.

Wow, a live-action movie. I've wanted one for a while, but this seems so fake to me. There's way too much violence than Pokemon would have, even if it is for older audiences. I don't quite like it from this short video, but I'm definately goign to watch it.

That movie trailer is so awesome but clearly fake.

Camera is too stable and positioned too conspicuously. I find it hard to believe that this original sender was brought into watch an advancing screening of ONE three-minute trailer. Its usually a full movie or at least several movie trailers. And they mercilessly check you for recording equipment. No recognizable actors. But the bald guy who might be Giovanni looks A LOT like Željko Ivanek!

Besides bearing awkward similarities to Areceus and/or Donphan, I like the new legendaries--although, like others, I'm not quite sure how those things are supposed to "fight" in the usual sense. I'm okay with 'em roaming, though--it's just part of the tradition, really.

okay maybe there are people (scientist) who had been modifying Pokemon! And thats why there are a lot of these new pokemon that look like older ones! maybe they were experimenting with pokemon dna and thats why it seems team plasma is now nicer than the other teams because they want this to stop!

If you think I'm crazy look at the new pokemon!

Buffalon = tauros
Kibago = ttar line infused with dragon dna!
Mamanbou = luvdisk
the quadruped legends = shaymin + arceus, manectric + arceus

you may say some of the types dont match up but who are you to say what happens when messing with pokemon dna!
and obv i cant acct for every single new pokemon just yet!

If the pokemon wind up looking like that...with that crap job cgi...then it's going to fail harder than DBE.

This can't possibly be real, it's probably from a school project

You would think with all the money the franchise had, they would have creatures that were somewhat realistic looking. That is if this is indeed real, which it's probably not.

Haha ok good that scared me for a second there... But still it's really bad looking...

Back