24-Hour 'Sword & Shield' Livestream To Reveal New Information

Alexandraka

Aspiring Trainer
I think this is a wonderful idea ^^ Really a great way to showcase any new Pokemon. Phantump also floated by : )

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
This is a really great idea, but at the same time...it’s been going for 2 hours now and nothing interesting has happened!

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Just heard a cry of some kind, bird-ish? I don't want to get a certain someone's hopes up but it sounded like a pidgey to me.

Alexandraka

Aspiring Trainer
Just heard a cry of some kind, bird-ish? I don't want to get a certain someone's hopes up but it sounded like a pidgey to me.
I thought it might have been Mew. I figured it's probably Pokemon that are nocturnal that we'll see/hear.

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
Sorry WPM your just going to have to endure for us all who are to busy to participate

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
I feel sorry for anyone who feels the need to watch this, even for the sake of journalism. This feels like it was made especially to troll Pokemon news outlets since you have to have someone watching attentively at all time, for 24 hours straight, or have them rotate out with someone else and take turns. Even being a surveillance officer is less attentive and more entertaining than this torture that people feel the need to put themselves through, especially since the games will release in a little over a month, and any new Pokemon spotted will eventually be shown and detailed in a Pokemon Direct or not at all before the games release.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Good idea on paper but there is no way to watch this entirely, then you can play this on a different tab and just return when you hear something and you still can miss it..

I hear something like a horse running, when I put the video there was nothing on the screen, just missed and is not even on the list, so everybody missed as well? The only pokemon I was able to catch in the stream in about two hours is Swirlix (Just floating 0 movement at all)

What could it be cool is an actual Pokemon battle, like two pokemon face each other and trying to defend his territory I doubt it happen but who knows, a pokemon hunting his prey could be great, yeah thats not gonna happen...

I guess that a legendary will show on at some point, probably at the end of the transmision so just when is about to full appear, the transmission end

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Gamefreak is probably sitting around laughing at all the fans who are glued to their screens watching absolutely nothing for an entire day.

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
Good idea on paper but there is no way to watch this entirely, then you can play this on a different tab and just return when you hear something and you still can miss it..

I hear something like a horse running, when I put the video there was nothing on the screen, just missed and is not even on the list, so everybody missed as well? The only pokemon I was able to catch in the stream in about two hours is Swirlix (Just floating 0 movement at all)

What could it be cool is an actual Pokemon battle, like two pokemon face each other and trying to defend his territory I doubt it happen but who knows, a pokemon hunting his prey could be great, yeah thats not gonna happen...

I guess that a legendary will show on at some point, probably at the end of the transmision so just when is about to full appear, the transmission end
yeah or everything revealed today will be in a video like tomorrow.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Jeez, friendos.

The only thing sad is the people disparaging those who have tuned in. Assuming that anyone is glued to the screen is a bit silly as well. I have it open in another tab, and a lecture running in the foreground. Its a neat idea in theory, 24hours is too long but very authentic, and anyone who wants this info only can check the summary only.

InstrumentManiac

Aspiring Trainer
Thank god for sites like yours that are in the trenches doing the hard work <3
This is one of the worst reveals of anything in a long time lol

Alexandraka

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like people are sort of missing the point of a 'nature' livestream. Like real nature livestreams, and as one user already mentioned, you can wait a long time before you see something; but it's about that moment when you do see it. The anticipation is what it's all about. Life can be slow, there's not need to rush it : ) The Pokemon world also has quiet places.

Also: Impidimp (?) just walked by.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
I’m kinda done with this. I watched for about 5 minutes, realized nothing was going to happen, kept it open in the background for 2 1/2 hours, and now I’ve given up, at least for now. This is utterly pointless.

Alexandraka

Aspiring Trainer
Something ran past in the top right corner. Couldn't quite see what it was but it looked a bit like a RockRuff.