News 20th Pokemon Movie: 'Pokemon! I Choose You!'

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
This design of Ash is better than the current one. To be honest, I haven't watched the very 1st episode. Because this is all about episode 1... detailed, I'll watch it... in English Dub. (I won't spoil myself to English subbed episodes).

In SM3, someone says that maybe Necrozma is in the movie, we'll see if it is true.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, why doesn't the SM anime look like this? Very sleek and lovely but I'm confused how this fits in storyline-wise.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
My guess about this movie is that it will be kinda like Origins. It will show the events of the first episode but will then diverge into a new story, maybe to promote something else (maybe Necrozma because of the third SM TCG set).

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
My guess about this movie is that it will be kinda like Origins. It will show the events of the first episode but will then diverge into a new story, maybe to promote something else (maybe Necrozma because of the third SM TCG set).
That's my guess too. I mean, I was kind of just expecting the movie to be a glorified remake of the first episode. I don't want to look into things too deeply or expect too much, but the fact that this trailer pretty much condensed the entirety of the episode in it makes me think there has to be more to it.

fr33land

Weak competitive trainer.
I like the new ash animation. sry about underline. The latest sub and moon which features the three starters on an adventure together and 'talking' to each other as well as team rocket's first blast off in Alola is the best pokemon episode I have ever seen. Serious animation of Ash and the series doesn't fit. Just because some of the audience has aged doesn't meanbthe animation style should pander to a tween or teen audience. sun and moon is hands down the best series of pokemon ever.

_Dog

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think I ever want to see anything pertaining to the Pokémon anime ever again. Sorry fr33land but I think you're completely wasting your time.

The problem is that movie 20 is supposed to be a remake a the grand beginning of Ash's journey to become a Pokémon Master.

That same journey that led to a bunch of fillers, losses, and failures for our protagonist and all his Pokémon and companions.

I will leave this thread here for you all to read:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...the-pokémon-anime-an-essay-and-a-rant.138259/