News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

By unreleased cards I meant we're getting everything from that set but released cards like the Pikachu-EX FA that was in our boxes.

The Japanese versions have the HP in bold why did they change this to light weight font? Small things like that make it look and resemble fake cards of the past.

Hi guys. Because X&Y era seems to be ending, I'm now asking myself, if there's any possiblity to obtain one from below mentioned cards, that were english unreleased yet:

Shiny Mega Gengar EX (almost 2 years old japanese card…)
Litleo, Zubat, Vulpix, Rhydon, Tynamo, Dragonair, Burmy (reprints)
Lanturn, Greninja, Weezing,Victini
Mandibuzz BREAK, Arcanine BREAK, Crobat BREAK
Magearna, Charizard, Snorlax

(at least there's a bit chance of to get last two mentioned…)
It looks like to obtain the BREAKs, there should be one more BREAK box; the reprints are probably lost in tide, which seems for Lanturn, too (unfortunately), but I also like the Weezing, so it should be sad, if we never ontain it. Not speaking 'bout Gym badges (with Hoenn trainers).
I'm also a bit disappointed, that we never got psychic Delhpox nor fighting Chesnaught, although there was a dark Greninja…
*sigh*

Anyway, my account will be destroyed by this set with so many predictable “high class” expensive cards…

The DP stormfront reprint of Charizard line along with Scyther, Electabuzz and Hitmonchan from DP Platinum, should've been the benchmark for these cards, with updated attacks and HP only. There were few other changes most notably the Charizard also had better background.

But then again they were primarily set on the DP template.

This set doesn't come out 'till November. Holy f*** what are these people doing to get these?

This set just gets more and more disappointing :( the templates for this set are just horrible and look like fakes. Mewtwo's artwork looks horrendous, attacks suck, another semi-usable Charizard, etc.

Hmmmm.. Not sure. The ''ability'' text seems off in both color and size, but at the same time I like that they did not make these cards an exact replica of the Base Set ones (besides higher HP etc.)

Still love the nostalgia, and Base Set has to stay exclusive.. Right?!

I think the Mewtwo in the Evolution set will have a different holo pattern from the theme deck one.
Normally theme deck promos that are holos in Japan get changed to regular rates in english
Examples:
Metagross (AOR)
Greninja (BKP)
Volcanion (STS)
Hoopa (STS)
Heliolisk (FLF)
Meowstic (FLF) You get the idea

Hi guys. Because X&Y era seems to be ending, I'm now asking myself, if there's any possiblity to obtain one from below mentioned cards, that were english unreleased yet:

Shiny Mega Gengar EX (almost 2 years old japanese card…)
Litleo, Zubat, Vulpix, Rhydon, Tynamo, Dragonair, Burmy (reprints)
Lanturn, Greninja, Weezing,Victini
Mandibuzz BREAK, Arcanine BREAK, Crobat BREAK
Magearna, Charizard, Snorlax...

I'm pretty sure the shiny Mega Gengar EX is in the collectors chest thingy coming out soon.

Can not Wait for this series. Anyone know if there are Revers Holos and will there be RC cards?
1.I believe there are no reverse holos however it wasn't confirmed, and 2. no RC as there's no JP subset to steal from (besides maybe CP5 but it's not in the set

"The release of this set will be different than previous releases. Evolutions will be available for purchase early at participating U.S. and Canadian Toys R Us stores on October 30th, then at Gamestop on October 31st, then at other retailers such as Target and Walmart by November 2nd. Presumably TPCi has a deal with said stores to release the cards early."

Perfect. The one chain that gets early access to this set charges far more then the others is shortly followed by the one that charges suggested retail.

If you are going to buy the set early and you have a GameStop just buy from there. To be fair to Toys R Us they don't have the most ludicrous for the card game that reward goes to Kohls.

Normally theme deck promos that are holos in Japan get changed to regular rates in english
Examples:
Metagross (AOR)
Greninja (BKP)
Volcanion (STS)
Hoopa (STS)
Heliolisk (FLF)
Meowstic (FLF) You get the idea

Too bad, I was hoping we get the Japanese holo pattern on the Mewtwo reprint.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that these are not the final font choices for some parts of the cards, most likely I'm wrong.

Back