fleshrum

Cephalophore
Is there an online scene? I'm not the type to complain about spending money, but I'd love to try it out first and see what it's like
to a point, there is. mostly through a certain online sim. But the world championships are going to be through a digital client, which will roll out shortly thereafter.

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
They are not. Only smaller events are suspended. Larger events like Regional Championships (one of which happened last weekend, with another scheduled for this weekend) and International Championships are currently underway.
No, what I said was that the league challenges and league cups are suspended, and those two styles of events is even cancelled under the regionals that are happening.
Was there any side events in the us and australia?

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
No, what I said was that the league challenges and league cups are suspended, and those two styles of events is even cancelled under the regionals that are happening.

At SLC there were typical side events but not a league cup. There was a GLC I believe though (but that’s not an official thing, or at least not as far as I understand).

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Do championship points transfer from before the shutdown?
Is there a smaller point requirement?
From what’s been communicated- yes 2020 points carry over, and the point requirement is the same. All of that is easily found on Pokémon.com as is your current CP standings (which for us does include 2020 CP).

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
If you'll look at my reply again, you'll see that I wasn't replying to you.