2022 Illustration Contest Promos To Be Distributed in English Via Pokemon Centers!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The 2022 Illustration Contest promos will also be distributed in English!
Like Special Delivery Charizard, you can submit your information to the Pokemon Center to receive a one-time use code. It can be redeemed for a single pack containing Arcanine, Greninja, and Bulbasaur with purchases totaling $30 USD (before taxes), $30 CAD (excluding GST), or £30 GBP (inclusive of VAT)

Illustration-Contest-Promos-300x170.jpg

The Pokemon Center will send out the codes within 16 weeks. The codes will expire on September 30th, 2023. You can read more information about the promotion on its...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
With these new promos we now have new available promo numbers #300, #301 and #302.
Some cards that I believe are not gonna be in Crown Zenith and instead will be released as promos are:

Quagsire
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_V.png
(Gym Promo)

Unown
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_V.png
(Paradigm Trigger Mystery Box, Silver Tempest)

Aerodactyl (Gym Promo)
Lugia
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_V.png

Lugia
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_VSTAR.png
(Lugia Get Challenge Campaign Promo, Silver Tempest)

Hisuian Braviary (CoroCoro Promo)
Marnie (Extra Battle Day Event Promo, Sword & Shield)
Tranquil Park (Gym Promo)

I know that the Greninja is unplayable in the meta sense, but currently it's also literally unplayable in Standard since there are no Froakie or Frogadier in format. I wonder when that will change.

That Greninja is legitmatly fitting very well into mid to high power cubes. Great contrast to the other greninjas, being a bit expensive, but the attack is strong enough for it. Still keeping on a spread theme.

Really into it

Doesn't that make the bulbasaur the best basic bulbasaur for venu lines? Defo the best bulbasaur for venu in GLC
I’d say the Detective Pikachu one with Find a Friend and 1 retreat cost is still the optimal one for GLC.

>inb4 these codes become so common, they get sold for $5 a piece on eBay...and yet I somehow never manage to get one myself @_@

With these new promos we now have new available promo numbers #300, #301 and #302.
Some cards that I believe are not gonna be in Crown Zenith and instead will be released as promos are:

Quagsire
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_V.png
(Gym Promo)

Unown
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_V.png

Aerodactyl (Gym Promo)
Lugia
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_V.png

Lugia
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_VSTAR.png
(Lugia Get Challenge Campaign Promo, Silver Tempest)

Hisuian Braviary (CoroCoro Promo)
Marnie (Extra Battle Day Event Promo, Sword & Shield)
Tranquil Park (Gym Promo)
shame lugia will comeout after its relevant

Back