Discussion 2019 Pokemon newgen merge with remake?

pocketmonsterrealm

Fan since Crystal
This is just a fun what if possibility thread really...
How likely do you think that the pokemon company would stop the traditional remake games and merge a remake with a new generation of pokemon to break a rut and make a story more interesting/complex?
It could be the an old region with added pokemon or perhaps the journey could start in part of an old region and then move most of the game to an added (expanded?) region with added new pokemon considered to be a new Gen?
Since they really switched things up with the Let's Go games, why not with the Core games a little bit?
This could easily help with potential use of older pokemon and perhaps giving new evolutions to pokemon who lack one and generations that seemed kind of small.
---
Though I dont see many people voicing or a Sinnoh remake, I have noticed this voice more recently.
Though this isnt the main part of my post, this would be a great way to revisit Sinnoh while adding to pokemon variety and perhaps giving better pokemon placement on the map. Sinnoh I think can easily be expanded as a region too honestly as the Switch console games would allow more room.

What do you think?

However to be completely honest in speculation I do think the 2019 games will be Spain based but who knows.

Back