2015 World Champion Deck Product Images!

Defs buying the Canada one, represent! and I'm glad the runner up was also printed, so we can reenact the amazing juniors matches.

EDIT: are they printed based on the exact contents of the decks (full arts?) since they are not "real" cards?

Last edited:
I just want to see one of the people that got their deck printed to walk in to what ever store sells them and just say oh hey that's my decks just picks it up and buys and feels accomplished.

Well there are times that a Junior runner up deck is just more interesting than the Master's runner up. Back in 08, the finals in masters was a mirror match, so why print two of the same deck? If anything, it was the Juniors deck that was the most interesting and unique that year.
And for this year's, come on. Night March? Night march would have been boring as balls. The whole barebones NM deck could be built, and still run successfully, using only commons and uncommons. You don't need a Worlds Deck print of that.

are they printed based on the exact contents of the decks (full arts?) since they are not "real" cards?

Bumping this because Id like to know as well. Do the cards come in the exact prints that were used in the decks? SR Ultra Balls etc.

Bumping this because Id like to know as well. Do the cards come in the exact prints that were used in the decks? SR Ultra Balls etc.

something you could use as a point of reference is an last year's world championship deck or any one that has full arts in it. to see if they printed the cards like. Also even if they were printed in their ultra rare version it would a shame, they are not tournament legal.

I did some research and it seems that the 2014 decks came with cards in their most basic regular rarities. Thats unfortunate, they should consider that, I would have bought all of them if they were full art proxies but with just regular arts Ill end up buying only one or two.

something you could use as a point of reference is an last year's world championship deck or any one that has full arts in it. to see if they printed the cards like. Also even if they were printed in their ultra rare version it would a shame, they are not tournament legal.
Disappointing for people who want to use them to play, maybe. Disappointing to people who want to use them as-is (which is what I do), no. And I would say an incentive for collectors with limited budgets or who want multiple versions of the same art to frame, put in a binder, or otherwise hog, etc.

Disappointing for people who want to use them to play, maybe. Disappointing to people who want to use them as-is (which is what I do), no. And I would say an incentive for collectors with limited budgets or who want multiple versions of the same art to frame, put in a binder, or otherwise hog, etc.

Trust me if the full arts and secret rares were legal these decks would be more than what they are now because each secret rare/full art in the deck would probable make up for the cost of the deck.

These would be cool if they came with online codes that included PTCGO deck boxes & sleeves. As they are, I can't see the point of these since the cards are unplayable.

As a League Organizer, I pick these up to have extra decks on hand for newer players to play around with and get a feel for how the game is played. It helps them understand proper deck construction, and lets them get their feet wet with the style of play that tournament-level decks bring (as opposed to something thrown together out of a binder and a box of commons).

These deck names are horrible. I would call the Toad EX deck "Just sign the deck slip", Keldeo EX "60 Card Pickup", Lando EX "Lol, what meta" and Primal Groudon EX "You should have tech"

Much better than last year's trash decks (apart from Genesect). Too bad there wasn't a Rayquaza Deck... :/

Back