2015 GA States Report

Spinnable

Aspiring Trainer
I ended up going 3-1-1 playing a night march flareon variant.

Match 1
Game 1 against Justin K - Donphan......wow
I Played against a well built donphan deck, I am a senior and the meta is all jacked up compared to the masters but whatever goes goes. He ended up dead drawing 3 straight turns while i was able to set up 2 flareon and 2 joltik with the neccesary DCE. I won this game easily 6-0
Game 2
His luck washed down to me and i dead drawed two turns and he donked my mr.mime.
Game 3
This match went on for 40+ minutes we eventually came down to a 1-1 prize trade and he one it by wrecking into a robo substitute.

0-1
Match 2 against Abby - i dont know...
Game 1
I opted to go second and this was a very irregular deck I don't even know what it was but it was some kind of psychic build I. pulled 6 prizes to her 0.
Game 2
She opted to go second this time around due to last time i turn 2'd 180 damage on a 30 hp joltik.
I pulled 6 prizes to her 2.

1-1
Match 3 against Zachary R - Seismatoad
Game 1 this was an interesting rogue build due to this was the regular seismatoad that hit for 70 damage per pokemon that had the same attack. Iwent second and battle compressored for 9 pokemon lysandre for meloette and pulle 6 prizes off of 3 ex pokemon 1 vs seeker and 2 lysandre.
Game 2
He opted to go second to try and attack first I opened with mime and had two joltik set up with muscle band 2 compressor and a dce with a skyla ready to pull lysandre I pulled 6 prizes to his 3.

2-1
Match 4 against Tyler Kwok - Night march
Game 1 i win simply because he opted to go first lol. He got his pokemon set up faster than me and catchered for joltik but....I energy evolutioned my way o vistory with flareon. I pulled 6 grouling prizes.
Game 2 we basically stalled each other for 30 minutes and it was a hard match up and he one the match up then when we were shuffling for game 3 time was called this resulted in a tie,

2-1-1
Match 5 against Jack G- yvetal ex
He never got set up both games i didnt understand his list but there was no draw support....

3-1-1
I ended the day going 6th of twenty and pulled 4 ur's out of the 9 packs I won.

235/250
I'm on my way to worlds guys.

Back