2 same cards in same pack

Well, there have been packaging errors before in my case...I brought a Ruby Sapphire Pack and got...

Sneasel ex
2x Weezing
Darkness Energy (foil)
Scyther ex
Torchic
Combusken
Skitty
Switch

Let me assure, they were real...i got them from EB games. That was the best pack ive ever gotten.

No, its probably not. I do remember buying Legendary Collection myself...that set is prone to errors.

You mean its VERY prone to errors. I bought lots of packs ranging from Base to Jungle to Gym Heroes to Neo Series to Expedition to EX Series (up to Legend Maker for my aunt) (Yes she plays Pokémon cards) and the most is 1 normal (or normal foil) and 1 parallel of the same. The ONLY one I got that has this kind of thing is Legendary Cllctn. I guess I'll write in to nintendo and ask them 'bout this.

well,yes,yesterday i got a pack of lm.I got:
1 walrein ex
gastly x2
lunatone(ah) x1
haunter x1
graveller x1
geodude x2
speal x1

jayh:but i want to trade with iceman86.But he didn't agreed the deal yet.If he don't agree,i can change the espeon ex to walrein .ex

Maybe not. I will prefer an Espeon EX. Walrein EX is not as urgent. I can offer you a cacturne EX for Walrein EX.

Yea this is the tcg ---questions--- section. I was wif my friend and he bought a deoxys booster pak and he got a deoxys ex. The last card of the pak was also a foil deoxys ex though!!!! Sum people get all the luck... atleast he gave me 1 though lol.

My friend got 2 of the same card in a pack. It might no have been deoxys ex. It was some holo rare i think. He opened the pack and - low and bhold he got (insert rare card name here) he was lyk oh wow wt an awesum pak. and then he finished lookin through the pak and found the same card but foil!!!

Alright, the question has been answered. YES, you CAN get 2 of the same card in the same pack, the normal card and reverse holos.

We dont need to hear everyones experience with getting 2 of the same card. IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL... Unless you're get some wacko pack with 2 Ex's or something strange then there shouldnt be any other stories posted unless they are refering to the question.

If more conversations or everyone's stories keep coming up then i'll lock this thread.

Edit: Some people dont listen! I've had to clean up spam posts already!

Yes yes, that's fine.

Only where everyone is saying they got 2 of the same card, normal and reverse holo. That is very COMMON, it's not a 1 in a million chance. We dont need to hear everyone's experiences...

Anything that isnt normal/reverse holo of the same card is alright :)

Back