2 same cards in same pack

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I had it once, 1 holo and 1 rare, I just can't remember who they where

I just remembered, feraligatr UF. I taught is was sooooo strange.

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
It is, as you can get the parralel version of a card and its normal version, excluding exs. Should anyone get two exs in a booster, tell me so I can get my shotgun and shoot you.lol.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Yes it's possible. You can get a normal version of the card and then a reverse holo version of the same card. I got 2 Golems in a LM pack, 1 holo, 1 reverse holo.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
How about 2 normal? I asked this question because I bought a LC pack, got 2 SAME Sandshrew, 2 SAME Doduo, NOT Parallel. How can that happen? Was it fake? I'm sure it wasn't as I bought packs from them b4...

Abhorsen

Offically retired
There is only 1 of each card per pack unless it's a reverse holo. You can get 2 of the same pokemon IF they are different versions. You dont get 2 of the exact same card. I dont know what's with your one, it might have been fake.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
I doubt so, it was a Legendary Collection, back was quite legit, though the parallel foil was a little glittery.
Contents of the pack
2 Sandshrew 91/110
2 Doduo 71/110
1 Sandslash 62/110
1 Rhyhorn 90/110
1 Dodrio 41/110
1 Pidgey 85/110
1 Growlithe 45/110
1 Rhydon 35/110
1 Rattata 89/110 parallel foil

I doubt its fake as I bought other packs from that store and they were real, so theres just no reason for that single pack to be fake.

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Are there any sign of that booster been opened before?
Maybe someone change the content of the card...

What is the rare card anyway?

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Packaging errors may cause it, though they are rare they do happen. In yugioh, the first cards had 8 holos and one common. But yes, i have heard of stores opening packs and resealing them. I'm lucky in that my stores owner refuses to sell on ebay, as he says hes for local people and he doesnt sell single pokemon cards, so he wont just randomly open packs.

mathace

Math Warrior!!
i have been like jayh272416 before, only the doubles were Gastly and Slowpoke. The rare was a Muk holo.
In addition, I have gotten 3 doubles before all in Modified packs (not fake at all), Shifitry (DX), Houndour (UF) and Porygon 2 (UF).

Mjadex123

Thats cause he got a gold text Cradily and a normal one

I am not sure that I prolly did it with Trappinch but i cant honestly remember.