(2) Ring Drop League and Fall Battle Road Promos; 'Black Collection' and 'White Collection' [9/13]

The leader at my league said he should be getting them relatively soon :D I played enough today to earn at least one... this is awesome

i wonder are we still get our first Black and White set in February since Japan isn't getting the set until December. there are going to be at least 10 cards cut from HS Triumphant, and we still have those shiny Legendary cards to get as well but all those cards together isn't even enough for a mini set. my guess that the shiny Legendary cards will be in blister packs and tins later this year. it's also still possible that we will get our first Black and White set in February because in HS Undaunted we got 2 legend cards that were from the Japanese Clash at the Summit set that was released a month before HS Undaunted.

@DarkPokmeonTrainer: Technically the Ring Drop season hasn't started yet so you shouldn't be earning points towards that promo yet. Don't be surprised if you don't get one immediately when your League Leader gets the product.

@teeboy23
Pokebeach said:
Since this is the last HeartGold & SoulSilver set, we'll be getting our first Black and White set in February!
November’s English Set: ‘HS - Triumphant’
I'm pretty sure that Triumphant is the last set, so we'll be getting the first B/W in February. I've had a lot of hate for this, but it seems unavoidable.

Back on topic, Yay! Free Spiritombs! And, to make it more amazing, I predicted it! Yay!
On a side note, Meaty spent a lot of time and trades to holo out his deck (still trying) but he has three reverse Spiritomb. Now, they're league promo's.
lol

i know triumphant will be the last hgss set, but i was wondering since b/w set isn't coming out til december in japan that tpci would do an english mini set in february, similar to what japan did with lost link, but you are right, there's not enough cards for a mini set we don't even have 40 cards to put in the set, so it is unavoidable. february's set has got to be the first b/w set! i really hope we get the b/w set in february!

Back