Ruling 2 Questions...?

Rayquaza 187

Serpents of the Light
First Question is,it says in the rulebook you can only have 4 special energies.does that mean 4 total or can you have 4 Sp.Dark,4 Sp.Metal,4 Scramble energy.and so forth....And my second question is,Well me and some friends get into arguements over what Mew Ex with versatile poke body does which lets you choose the moves of all pokemon in play?It says "you still need the neccesary energy to use each attack"does that mean the specific type of energy or the amount?plz help and thx for your time

Rayquaza 187 said:
First Question is,it says in the rulebook you can only have 4 special energies.does that mean 4 total or can you have 4 Sp.Dark,4 Sp.Metal,4 Scramble energy.and so forth

4 of each. It falls under the general rule that you can only have up to 4 cards with the same name in a deck.

Rayquaza 187 said:
....And my second question is,Well me and some friends get into arguements over what Mew Ex with versatile poke body does which lets you choose the moves of all pokemon in play?It says "you still need the neccesary energy to use each attack"does that mean the specific type of energy or the amount?

"Necessary Energy" would mean type and amount. Having the right type of Energy is part of the attack requirements.

Back