(2) Kumashun and Croagunk Download Events, BW005 [10/14]

Poison Hand gives move you use make contact have a chance to poison, not contact moves that hit you.

Oh hey, you posted an episode again, drawing attention to the fact people upload to youtube and giving Nintendo another excuse to crack down on fansites.

I like how you think most of us are too stupid to do something like go to youtube and type "pokemon best wishes episode 5" in the search box. And I hope you've told the uploader you're doing this. You know, so he knows who to blame if/when TPCI hands him his ass legally because his shit is being embedded all over the internet.

I love that episode! First Ash embarasing himself in the gym (when he opens door and yells) and then Mijumaru in the end XD

Right after I saw the Kumashun event, I found one in the wild. o_O I'll still get one though, if only to add to my collection of special OT's.

Poison Hand is an interesting ability. But, pretty much all Pokemon in the Dream World have an interesting ability...

Maybe that NoobTube closed PokeBeach's account T_T OMG,they never know how to do stuff correctly sometimes >_>

Or maybe it is that Nintento thing. But I have already watched the video before it got terminated.

I honestly don't care about the anime, won't bother watching it, but there had to have been copyright infringement of some sorts and YT [YouTube] deleted them. They do that a lot and they don't care who gets caught in the crossfires. If they believe a video is breaking copyright laws, they'll delete it without a moments hesitation.

Luckily, I found a website that has them subbed and they never take it down. :D I'll be sure to watch this one eventually. It's cool they're letting people download Pokemon that are only available in specific Seasons as well.

dmaster out.

I dunno where else to post this here, but I think these cards is new and haven't been in a news on the frontpage :3

http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/bw/entry1.html

Back