(2) Everyone's Pokemon Ranch Released [6/9]

Finally, I can empty some of my boxes. xD

I can't wait to see how Arceus looks in there.

10 dollars is a lot, but I might have some time to download it.

dmaster out.

I got a question. I would like to keep all my Pokemon on the game, but I want to restart my game a lot (so I can train different pokemon each time). Can you transfer Pokemon from any player into the Ranch, or must they have the same exact trainer id number?

Prime said:
I got a question. I would like to keep all my Pokemon on the game, but I want to restart my game a lot (so I can train different pokemon each time). Can you transfer Pokemon from any player into the Ranch, or must they have the same exact trainer id number?

you can transfer from up to 8 save files, but only the cartridge that put them in can take them back out

translation: stop restarting your game...

Thank god they finally released this. I really needed to free up some space in my boxes.

Cause... you know... having 492 pokedex pokemon and the unowns can really eat up box space :p

SeiferA said:
Thank god they finally released this. I really needed to free up some space in my boxes.

Cause... you know... having 492 pokedex pokemon and the unowns can really eat up box space :p

...how do you have 492 ALREADY!?

randomman29 said:
:( :( :( :(
I just spent my last $10.00 on comic books.

...that's too bad... good thing it'll still be there later...

I bought 1000 Wii Points with a Credit Card and went to download Ranch. After 10 minutes of Mario not hitting a block, it said there was a transaction problem. Error code: 204038. Anyone have any advice?

burnpsy said:
...how do you have 492 ALREADY!?

Mew from Toys R Us event
Celebi from Journey Across America 06
Jirachi from Colosseum Bonus Disk
Deoxys from AR Teleport Code to Island (though thankfully I can finally say I can get THAT one 100 percent legitly next week)
Manaphy from Toys R Us event (and from Ranger beforehand)
Darkrai from Toys R Us event and 1st edition jpn pearl glitch
Shaymin from 1st edition jpn pearl glitch

Also breeded all the breedable pokemon to have them represented in pokedex formation in my boxes.

... so yeah there ya go with that ^ ^;

TCC Co-Founder said:
I bought 1000 Wii Points with a Credit Card and went to download Ranch. After 10 minutes of Mario not hitting a block, it said there was a transaction problem. Error code: 204038. Anyone have any advice?
Try to download it again. I believe the system remembers you bought it after the points were spent on it.

It said that I can download Ranch at anytime, so I turned off the Wii, and turned it back on. Then went thru Wii Shop (again) and tried to download it (it was free, thank god) but it had the exact same problem.

I am not sure of the credit card I used. It may be near its limit, but I used it anyway, and I was able to purchase the Wii points, so I thought it was good. Could the problem be that when I go to use the Wii points is when the system charges me for the points? Just a thought.

does pokemon ranch level your pokemon for you? I am considering getting the game but it doesn't seem worth it to me

SeiferA said:
Deoxys from AR Teleport Code to Island (though thankfully I can finally say I can get THAT one 100 percent legitly next week)

I wonder if it'll still work? I used my AR to walk to Shaymin's island and I was wondering If I was ever to get the actual event if Shaymin would appear again?... I was thinking not.

$10 is a little pricey. The only reason I'd ever get it is for a legit Mew if they even kept that feature in the game >.>
Otherwise, I just don't have a huge excess of pokemon :/

Back