(2) All Names Possibly Revealed, More 'Black' and 'White' English Names Revealed [1/13]

RE: (1) More 'Black' and 'White' English Names Revealed [1/13]

Wow awesome some of these names are hard to say though IMO.

I like the new abilities English counterparts though except Dust proof should of stayed just that.

The pokemon company had officially hit it's low. Thes are completely sad names. A coffin called cofagrigus. I want to CRY at these names. Sad. Oh well. Once again most of these will be nicknamed theire jap names in my Black

Totally agree with a number of them being hard to pronounce.

I do like Sand Rush over Sand Paddle. Everything else is meh or too hard to pronounce.

Well I definitely like Dream mist over Dream smoke.

I dislike all of the names except Woobat and Gothitelle.

Woo is kinda overrated for children though..

BUT I was one letter close from guessing Gochiruzeru's english name! Gothiselle! :D So does this mean she's a fortune teller now?

I agree with you guys. I don't like some of the names. I hate Desukan's english name and I still can't figure out if I'm saying it right. Wargle should of kept it's name though.

Desukan's english name is really the worst, and wargle's sucks too, it is just weird. I cant pronounce ranculus' naem now. Drillbur and Gothitelle is think is pretty good.

YAY that Musharna keeps its name.

Wow.....I saw the full list yesterday (on a site that shall not be named since namedropping is bad), but they've since taken it down.

Some of them made sense to me, and I liked them right off the bat. Others.....well, Cofagrigus is quite a mouthful for me to get out, let alone a little kid. Though, the Woobat > Swoobat (which was the name the evo was given on the full list) combo is, to me, not only giggle-worthy and semi-clever, but also alittle lazy at the same time.

However, I'll eventually get accustomed to them. Besides, that's what nicknames are for ^^

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, Wargle was pretty much a no-brainier to keep, and yet, Braviary doesn't make me think of that giant bird using mouthwash after brushing every time I hear it. Then again, Gear was a no-brainier too, and yet....

My...LOL,im the only one who likes all the names always.However,I gotta admit Desukan's new name is hard to pronounce.

Really,every name has its meaning,and special...thing.Look at the good way of the names,too.Not only the bad ways.
But absolutely,Wargle should have stayed the SAME. D:

Wargle was an OK name, but Braviary seems to have a bit more creativity to it. Desukan's new name is ponderous and a tongue-twister to pronounce. Axew... A play on askew? Oh well, the names seem to be better than some of the fan ones I've seen.
The move name changes seem fitting to shorten the length of the words further.

I like them... right now they seems weird to us, but in the future, we all remember the names and they will just be awesome at that time for all of us :3

Btw. I still got the list of all the names, but im not sure if its safe to post them XD

I really like these names. My favourite is probably Braviary, and least favourite Patrat. I need a username change.

Drilbur...
Excadrill...

Excalibur, Drilldril?

Wow, I love these names.

i take it 'excadrill' is the evolution name from the 'list' or one you just made up.

never mind, just seen it!!! apologies for double post

TAKE DOWN THE LIST WPM YOU'LL GET THEM CEASE AND DESIST LETTER STARTING AGAIN.

Sorry but alot of other fansites posted that list and took them down almost immediately fearing that something like that could happen again. Serebii even knew right away that something like this might happen given last time. If he reacted that much to it then this could also mean the list is confirmed given how he also knew the starter's english names earlier as well. If this list stays up any longer we might be in big trouble....

Woobat (Wool + Bat) was a such a Great Name! ^^ it's kinda better than Korimori.

A few kinda feel Very dissapointing, but it something i might know, and get used of it...

Drillbur (Drill + Burrow but it's for short.) It's an OK one.

Gothitelle: Someone just almost had it, or someone just got it. whoever got that. i would be proud to that person! ^^

Braviary: why could'nt of keep Wargle?

Musharuna: knew it from the start....

Cofigugrus: It's kinda Confusing to say...., but why not Phantomb! O_O

Reuniculus: Same from Drillbur.

Patrat: (Patrol + Rat) Seems a Good fit, but it's kinda silly.

Axew: (Ax + Chew) Kinda Surprising How they got to put it in 4 Letters?

Umm I'm pretty sure a website can't be shut down over a rumored, text-based list. TPCi or whomever would be utterly chastised for it if they tried. And I don't care what other fan sites do. I do what I do.

I'm really hoping that the list is confirmed, if for only one reason:

Foongus and Amoongus; Fungus Amongus.

Somebody at TCPi listens to Incubus, apparently. xD

Edit: And good for you, WPM. I see nothing wrong with a rumored, text based list. And if a letter DOES show up, then they'll just be confirming that they're real -w-

Axew: (Ax + Chew) Kinda Surprising How they got to put it in 4 Letters? So i think this is the Shortest Pokemon Name EVER!

Muk and Mew say 'hi'.

Back