(2) 11th Movie Summary and 12th Movie Detail, New Server! [7/14]

RE: (1) New Server! [7/14]

I don't see the news story yet, but the new server means less problems. :D

dmaster out.

I saw it.

YESSSSS!!!! I have been sick of all this trouble that's been happening over the past 3 months. Thank you, WPM. =)

finally less problems. the site downtime for switching servers was pretty annoying though.

This server is attracting a lot more advertisers. I've been seeing threads pop up everywhere in miscellanious discussion.

Sylar said:
This server is attracting a lot more advertisers. I've been seeing threads pop up everywhere in miscellanious discussion.

It's a funny coincidence. It's the same board software as before, so they'd have been able to do it on the old server, too.

We should really turn on email verification, if we haven't already. That eliminates a ton of it, since most spammers register with fake auto-generated addresses.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Tomorrow is a very special day!
How did you know it was my birthday tomorrow? :O
Anyway, I'm not reading the blog since I don't want to spoil the movie.

We are on the new server, but the forums are all white and glitchy. :[

The movie sounds good, but I'll have to see it in order to determine if it's a good movie. Hopefully it won't be bad. The one moment when she said that she wasn't moved by Shaymin's Aromatherapy on Giratina seems like a real "Pokemon" moment. Shaymin talking seems weird too. :p

Yeah I tried visiting the site on my PSP and sometimes, it would turn white with no images.

Shaymin...you let me down a bit. This movie just doesn't seem great to me. At least the plot is originally.

That's what "Desho" might have meant. (From earlier trailers.) (Refering to the the part where Shaymin says, "Be grateful to me."

It also seems a bit more focused on the Pokemon this time, instead of the usual Ash.

I really doubt the next movie will be called "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina" The title is very unoriginal, and Arcues will have to be involved in the movie somehow.

Shaymin sounds really funny! I can't wait to see the movie.
And I'm glad PokeBeach is on a new server! :D

looks like a sequel to the darkrai movie, it's following up the past incident when dialga and palkia fight each other...

Myizaki is crying right now. The movie sounds terrible. Shaymin is just like manaphy, mew, celebi, and jirachi. A cute powerful pokemon who makes a bond with one of the charaters and then leaves. Fantastic.

That partially explains the Tom World in Platinum because the Tom World is the reverse side of the real world and also Shaymens other form. It sounds to me that parts of Platinum will be based on the movie and that is where the Tom world comes into play. If I am right it means Tom Worls is the reverse side of the real world and Shaymen and Gratina as well are going to be the best part of the game and they will hold a key and play a major role of the game as well as the movie.:)

Back