Collecting 1st Edition Holo Misprint Clefable?

HypedWalrus

Aspiring Trainer
So I was bored, andIi decided to look up misprints online. I saw the first post about someone's first edition misprint clefable without the set symbol. I was like, "That looks cool!" then i thought, "didn't I get that from a friend?" I just got back into Pokemon and seeing this in my collection made me feel... Surprised. Here are some pictures of the card I just took:

http://imgur.com/a/6MRmE

Some of the scratches are on the sleeve, but some are not, this card was probably in a box for many months.
So uh, is this worth anything? if so how much? and if anyone has any ideas of how to sell this or where or whatever, help is greatly appreciated
(here's a quick image, it is NOT as bent as it looks in here or that bent at all, check the imgur post for more detailed pictures)
20160812_152531[1].jpg

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it does indeed have the set symbol -- it's the jungle plant to the right of the Weight stats!

Early sets had the symbol in that area of the card instead of by the set number. :p

Sorry that it's not a misprint, but you could probably sell it for about $10 usd. Your best bet would likely be an eBay listing.

Back