Pokemon 13,000-Card Pikachu Mosaic Sets World Record

woah, that's crazy! that's a ridiculous amount of electric energy lmao its neat how he flipped the cards to make the big letters legible. anyone know how long it took him to make this gargantuan pikamonster?

Very impressive...though I'm not really into Expanded (joke!).
I wonder how many of us out there have enough junk common cards we've pulled to build something similar (talent and skill aside, of course).

I want a Quagsire one. *^* It is so cool!!!
I wonder how many of us out there have enough junk common cards we've pulled to build something similar (talent and skill aside, of course).
Don't forget about us gamers having to get up off the couch. Not sure I have enough cards... Never can't have to many commons I guess. ;P

Pretty cool. It took a lot of time; but it looks like it was probably fun to do.

13,000 copies of the same card? Wow, surprised there were that many copies of a single card out there?

Pretty cool. It took a lot of time; but it looks like it was probably fun to do.

13,000 copies of the same card? Wow, surprised there were that many copies of a single card out there?
Actually if you look closely, it isn't made of all of the same card. There are some different ones used for the different colors (like a mix of Dark, Fighting and Grass types used for the text), though a majority of the whole thing consists of Electric Energy cards.

Also, you can see some of the cards used in the text of the mosaic are flipped upside down to make the appropriate letters. The amount of detail in this is incredible.

Actually if you look closely, it isn't made of all of the same card. There are some different ones used for the different colors (like a mix of Dark, Fighting and Grass types used for the text), though a majority of the whole thing consists of Electric Energy cards.

Also, you can see some of the cards used in the text of the mosaic are flipped upside down to make the appropriate letters. The amount of detail in this is incredible.
Could you imagine how much Raikou BKT would be doing with all those lightning attached? Holy Moly!

I can imagine this would stick out like a sore thumb if you stuck it in a normal deck. Hell, you'd probably need a dozen arms to pick it up!

Back