?

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
The-Kaiser said:
I hate sound like a negative neddy but I still think the art is random jumble of stuff with no ryme or reason

You'd be wrong, Neddy. Everything means something.

Well Im glad im wrong then :)

GhostMaster365

Aspiring Trainer
The post is under the category "Life". Does anyone know if that's a hebrew letter or something above the kid with the blood red eyes's head?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
GhostMaster365 said:
The post is under the category "Life". Does anyone know if that's a hebrew letter or something above the kid with the blood red eyes's head?

If that suppose to be a hebrew letter the closest thing would be the letter ח which is the first letter in the word Haim( חיים ) - Life in hebrew.

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
There are some pieces I'm having trouble connecting. This is apparently connected in some way to pokebeach getting a new programmer, but what could all of this have to do with site improvements or a new programmer? WPM said that the people in the picture aren't him or anyone he knows, so the red eyed kid can't be the programmer who's coming in the shake things up. And apparently there was supposed to be an announcement a year or two ago that got delayed due to a busy summer. But would the announcement be delayed by this much?

The only thing I can think of is that there is a big project being developed by the programmer and all of this is the part of the story or theme that goes with it. Maybe it's a game, and the first to titles of the topic are the title, like "Pokebeach Chronicles" or something, and all of the crazy stuff in the picture is a part of this game.
Or a new site is in the works, and the last few words are "turns into new site!" this is all the theme for this new site. That seems unlikely though since the theme would be something really weird like, "PokeEnchanted Forest.....with creepy red eyes kids"
Then again, the words of perishing and being born a new connects pretty well with this site going down and a new one taking its place. And if Angelo was right in saying he saw a Moltres last year, that could represent a pheonix.

Come to think of it, to Angelo or WPM, was this the same picture that was linked to last year?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Pikapwn said:
There are some pieces I'm having trouble connecting. This is apparently connected in some way to pokebeach getting a new programmer, but what could all of this have to do with site improvements or a new programmer? WPM said that the people in the picture aren't him or anyone he knows, so the red eyed kid can't be the programmer who's coming in the shake things up. And apparently there was supposed to be an announcement a year or two ago that got delayed due to a busy summer. But would the announcement be delayed by this much?

The only thing I can think of is that there is a big project being developed by the programmer and all of this is the part of the story or theme that goes with it. Maybe it's a game, and the first to titles of the topic are the title, like "Pokebeach Chronicles" or something, and all of the crazy stuff in the picture is a part of this game.
Or a new site is in the works, and the last few words are "turns into new site!" this is all the theme for this new site. That seems unlikely though since the theme would be something really weird like, "PokeEnchanted Forest.....with creepy red eyes kids"
Then again, the words of perishing and being born a new connects pretty well with this site going down and a new one taking its place. And if Angelo was right in saying he saw a Moltres last year, that could represent a pheonix.

Come to think of it, to Angelo or WPM, was this the same picture that was linked to last year?
oooooo
I think there are rumors that the Admins have been conducting a (or multiple) 'projects' that are yet to be revealed.

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo
Everything means something.

To solve this mystery, we must turn to the holy texts of the Nuclear Platypus Biscuit Bible. Pages 13 and 14 help us to decipher the true meaning of this particular statement.

schenderson

Aspiring Trainer
your boy red-eyes looks to me like one o' the dragon roost folk from windwaker. prince komali maybe...? Or maybe just a dark link with a sword/baton. And eyepatch fellow -> ghetsis??

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo
guys maybe eye patch guy is david bowie
9093234_david_bowie_295778c.jpg
EDIT: spoilered it

Familiar

Make 7up Yours!!!!!!
My Little Keldeo said:
The Hebrew text on the bottom reads "Open the gift of April." Credit to myself and Blah for translation.... we think.

Doesn't gift mean poison in some languages?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Ml1Nmgg.jpg
I spent the last 22 minutes doing this...my imagination can be really imaginative sometimes :p Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere.

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
Familiar said:
My Little Keldeo said:
The Hebrew text on the bottom reads "Open the gift of April." Credit to myself and Blah for translation.... we think.

Doesn't gift mean poison in some languages?

Hmm....
Well earlier I said that the gift of April could be a gift for some holiday in April, and I thought of Easter. But the Hebrew text would suggest a Jewish holiday, which in April, I believe is Passover. So I'm not sure about poison specifically but if I understand correctly there was a lot of death on the original day this holiday is celebrating....

Vom said:
Ml1Nmgg.jpg
I spent the last 22 minutes doing this...my imagination can be really imaginative sometimes :p Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere.

This is cool. The only problem is that WPM said that the people in the picture are not him or anyone he knows. So they can't be any of the admins.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Oh true...except that the admins aren't represented by people. They are represented by Pokéballs, except maybe for that unhappy person. And who said he knows ALL of them? :p

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, well to quote him specifically.

The word filter is set to convert that curse word to "shiat." Angelo's IP is not from the U.S. It's not crazy that someone lurks and only comments for things like this.

EDIT: Also no, none of these "blobs" are me or anyone I know. :p

Then again, some of those things look more like scribbles than blobs. :p

But yeah if he really wanted to throw us off, then yeah maybe they could be some people he doesn't know personally.

Maybe we should focus more on speculation he did seem to like rather than things he didn't. Which, so far, I think has only been this post

Skyleaf2000 said:
Yo. Guys. It says,
"the cost of our mistakes,"
not "the cost of four mistakes." There's only one f.

Also, what I see is as follows:
Cleffa (top left corner)
Togekiss (right under Cleffa)
???, Link(?), and Chansey (left to right, left side)
Red-eyes - holding either a sword, pointing up, or giving a thumbs-up
An infinity sign (or possibly crying glasses?)
A head (scalped? bald? wearing a hair net?)
A flower
A thick black fog surrounding a cave in the distance, blocked by a locked door
Buneary
An egg pointing to Buneary's tail
A guy with peg hands and an eye path, wearing Wulfric/N's necklace???
Five PokéBalls and a Master Ball, (or an MnM lol)
Wingull, or Dragon Roost Seagull xD
A very surprised-looking little girl.

Thoughts:
A flower often symbolizes life.
The little girl might be hiding from Red-eyes.
Red-eyes looks like a Shadoweye from my Void of Despair comic.
The five PokéBalls around a Master Ball might symbolize five Pokémon protecting a Legendary, or five events surrounding the final answer. :/

Not that anyone pays attention to me. I'm a newcomer. :( :p

You should post more often, newcomer! Your observations are great! :)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
You're right...this is actually really interesting :p
ninjas! Go on Skype, time to figure out some silly stuff like in the good ol' times. #Convicted 2

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Vom said:
Ml1Nmgg.jpg

Get it all tied up with a pretty pink bow, and I think we're set.