?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
RE: ? ?, ? ?? ? ? ? ? ??? ?!

So we have the kid with the red eyes with what looks like a Togekiss and a Chansey to his left fighting the Dirty Bubble and maybe the washed up gentleman in the forum banner with a...not sure.

You're a few months late on the "belated Christmas present" but I'm interested to see what we finally have here.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
7drHiqr.gif

I couldn't find the spoon.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
He's coming...

The cost of our mistakes...

All we are will perish only to be reborn anew...

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
The Hebrew suggests something Jewish... perhaps related to Passover? The Ten Plagues maybe? (Credit to Blah)

"Matanah" means "Gift." My Jew Powers are failing me on the rest of the Hebrew though. The last word is obviously "April"

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
APRIL FOOLS! or something Hebrew as said before I don't know #BlamePokemon anyone?

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
The Hebrew text on the bottom reads "Open the gift of April." Credit to myself and Blah for translation.... we think.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
My Little Keldeo said:
The Hebrew text on the bottom reads "Open the gift of April." Credit to myself and Blah for translation.... we think.

Well you have some of the words right, but you definitely don't have the final meaning. Good work though. :D

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
Water Pokémon Master said:
My Little Keldeo said:

Well you have some of the words right, but you definitely don't have the final meaning. Good work though. :D

Does this mean more rain and cold weather?

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
>all we are will perish only to be born anew
>perish
>Perish Song
>Celebi learns Perish Song

pb x Serebii merger confirmed.

It is the dawn of a new age!

All hail Serebeach!

Blah

DBT
Not sure why I'm actually analyzing this but apparently the file name, "all we are will perish only to be born anew," is written in the Ruins of Alph in some Pokémon game. The Hebrew is written out like "Open the gift ~ April", which makes it sound like April is a person. No idea if the middle word is actually gift also, it comes up as gibberish when I try translating it. No idea what any of this means lol.

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
"Reborn" suggests Ho-Oh, which is the Pokemon of rebirth. The boy with the spiky hair and eye patch could represent Ho-Oh. Behind him is a Master Ball, so the "gift" could be a shiny Ho-Oh? Perhaps whoever solves this riddle will get a shiny Ho-Oh.

Blah

DBT
It's just fill in the blank:

??? ????, ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ??? ?!

WPM was even nice enough to give us the number of letters in each word. I just have no idea what any of the words are lol.

Edit:

Er, that didn't come out like it should have when I c/p'd it. Just check the title of the main site post for the number of letters in each word.