TCG Fakes [ℒℯ] Nod'3 Card Trhеad [sic]

Nod3

her majesty
Cards by Nod3

Updates:

18/Feb/2016: Starly
29/Nov/2014: WHAT IS THIS AN XY CARD!?!?!?!?!?!?

Legend:
New: (New!)
Updated: (Updated!)

Platinum : Sugimori
Presenting PLATINUM : SUGIMORI - a set made entirely of Ken Sugimori art (or anime art in cases of trainers/supporters/stadiums)

Names without links are planned cards

---
[POCKET SAND] #027 Sandshrew
[CO] #081 Magnemite
[UC] #082 Magneton
[CO] #129 Magikarp
[RH] #129.1 Magikarp Swarm
[CO] #129.2 Beached Magikarp
[CO] #204 Pineco
[RA] #205 Forretress
[CO] #246 Larvitar
[UC] #247 Pupitar
[RA] #248 Tyranitar
[UC] #259 Marshtomp
[RA] #267 Beautifly
[UC] #268 Cascoon
[RA] #269 Dustox
[CO] #425 Drifloon
[RH] #425.1 WORKS Drifloon
[RA] #462 Magnezone

HGSS: JUMBOSIZED

I don't have a better name for this. Please give me a better name for this set. Features JUMBO SIZED HGSS cards.

Here is the set list:
(coming soon)

My other cards:
Normal Cards:
EX:
Roserade
D/P/Pt:
DORA
VoltorbRA
MagnezoneRA
PorygonWA
HG/SS:
Starly (New!)
X/Y:
Bulbasaur

Energy Cards:
D/P/Pt:
Abnormal Energy
Radioactive Energy - V1 | V2
Warp Energy

Presents:
D/P/Pt:
Aschefield's Awesomeness
Sableye

Last edited:
RE: Nod3's last (I promise!) card trhead [sic]

Pretty cool fakes. Your Radioactive Energy V2 links to the Warp Energy on accident though haha.

RE: Nod3's last (I promise!) card trhead [sic]

Added VoltorbRA

Added MagnezoneRA

RE: I ORDER YOU TO COME HERE AND BASH/PRAISE ME! Nod'3 card trhead [sic]

Confirmed for next card: Joltik/Galvantula (probably galvan because of this pattern: Base/Any Stage Evo, Base/Any Stage Evo, etc.)

RE: Stargate + DORA! Nod'3 Card Trhead [sic]

Added sableye

Added dora.

Added:
+Ra (from stargate)
+Stargate fontguide
*Stargate section
-Big dora on the top of the post

The Dora card is hilarious, but I don't recommend using the illustrator credit for laughs. I'm sure the person (or persons) who made the pic do care. I do appreciate spoof cards, though. :)

Nekoban Ryo said:
The Dora card is hilarious, but I don't recommend using the illustrator credit for laughs. I'm sure the person (or persons) who made the pic do care. I do appreciate spoof cards, though. :)
If you'd like to tell me the name of the person who does the official dora artworks, then I can fix it after 7 weeks. (original PSD at home, I'm in Europe)

Nod3 said:
If you'd like to tell me the name of the person who does the official dora artworks, then I can fix it after 7 weeks. (original PSD at home, I'm in Europe)

"Nickelodeon Animation Studio" should be fine, just like a picture from the Pokémon anime would be credited to "OLM, Inc." (unless it's from a movie, in which case it would be "Year made in Japan Pikachu Project" e.g. "2009 Pikachu Project").

Have fun in Europe!

RE: UPDATED WITH RESOURCES! Nod'3 Card Trhead [sic]

UPDATED THE THREAD:
+Added legend
+Added new section
+Added some resources made by yours truly
*Changed top of post a little

RE: UPDATED WITH RESOURCES! Nod'3 Card Trhead [sic]

As I commented on dA, I love the Dragon texture...it reflects their power really well. Good stuff!

RE: PLATINUM:SUGIMORI! Nod'3 Card Trhead [sic]

First card of platinum sugimori!
129_1_magikarp_swarm_by_nod3rator-d6ct2bj.png
247_pupitar_by_nod3rator-d6cta7y.png

RE: Marshtomp! Nod'3 Card Trhead [sic]

The color of the symbol looks a little...off. Try to use "Match Color" or "Replace Color" to get a more accurate effect. Otherwise, great blending on the blank (though it seems a little heavy on the Fighting-type blank...perhaps a dominant Water-type would be better as that's Marshtomp's primary type?). And the RC symbol got moved down a little low.

RE: Marshtomp! Nod'3 Card Trhead [sic]

CMP said:
The color of the symbol looks a little...off. Try to use "Match Color" or "Replace Color" to get a more accurate effect. Otherwise, great blending on the blank (though it seems a little heavy on the Fighting-type blank...perhaps a dominant Water-type would be better as that's Marshtomp's primary type?). And the RC symbol got moved down a little low.

Fix'd, with version history to compare which colour was better.
version_history_by_nod3rator-d6ekqbb.png

RE: Multitypes + Dustox! Nod'3 Card Thread [sic]

I like these cards you are making, especially the dual type ones. Keep up the good work!

Arcticwhite said:
I like these cards you are amking, especially the dual type ones. Keep up the good work!

I pointed out the errors on Dustox on dA. Keep it up, I'd love to see more dual-types!

CMP said:
I pointed out the errors on Dustox on dA. Keep it up, I'd love to see more dual-types!

I've fixed them now :3

Back