(1) Zangoose and Shiny Ho-Oh from 'Call of Legends' [1/5]

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
Ho-Oh is bad as expected, Zangoose isn't great either. Still, I like seeing new cards. Awesome new banner at the top of Pokebeach BTW.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
ho-oh sucks really bad. 5 energies...wow. zangoose is kind of the same but better. i like all these choose a card randomly and put it in the lost zone cards. i like more of the hand drawn sketch artwork like with the hgss sets. triumphant especially.

Arcanite

TCG Fanatic (but not with great cards)
Zangoose @ #39 + 11 Secret rares (Legendary Shinies) = 50 rares +Primes/Legends (If applicable)

Stuff you collectors, Thats 2+ Boxes at least.
Stuff you players, 11 are completely unplayable!

Hmmmmmm...

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
^Yah, players won't get much out of this set, except Lost World. Their are 95 cards in the set excluding the shiny ultra rares BTW.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
it is a stadium that when your opponent has 6 pokemon in there lost zone you win. it makes an amazing pair with gengar prime and alllll of the cards in CoL have you putting stuff in the lost zone. soo...that card will be a must have for everyone.

jirachinick

Who's ready for Pokemon Worlds 2011!
Finally, some cards are starting to be released for the set. Ho-Oh is amazing(lol) No, terrible card, but looks like it'll still be worth a price. Zangoose, lol, terrible, but looks like something to give to my friend, and probably going to be in a starter deck.
Amazing banner XD

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
Neither of these are very good cards, however their artwork is amazing and I am very glad they are bringing back shinys in the TCG.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ooooh Zangoose. I've waited forever for that card. /not Zangoose PL is the real pro one.

Also, that banner is amazing. I love the glow of Victini. Nice job Xous and WPM.

dmaster out.

AmishEskimoNinja

Hating durant since 11/16/11
Quit beating around the bush and give us a translation of Lost World!!

Also did anyone notice ho-oh has a shiny gold star? So that makes it a secret rare, right?

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ho-Oh looks really cool, but unfortunately it isn't that great competitively. Zangoose might be interesting to try out in a Lost World deck. It might even work with Giratina LV.X to keep the opponent's hand size down.