(1) Worlds Opening Ceremony Reveals Mega Kangaskhan [8/10]

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
I LOVE how the baby looks, but why does the parent not change AT ALL? That's kinda boring and he doesn't look Mega at all fffff..

Neil

That Homosexual
Wait, what?? That's weird how they changed the baby but not the parent. I don't know how I feel about that. Who's going to be the one attacking?

Zaqix

Aspiring Trainer
Things like this are gonna make me really like the Mega aspect. I mean we FINALLY get to see the baby in action, Kangaskhan can attack twice?? Man, I can't wait to see the other Megas now.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071
I always wanted baby Kangashkhan! They could do the baby separate and having a father (another species of course similar to Glalie-Frosslass).

mastermagpie

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome! I like how the Mega Pokémon opens up a way of seeing evolutions/boosting power/changing battle mechanics without being overly complicated!

Also, I'm so glad the soundtrack will be available for purchase, the battle theme sounds absolutely fantastic!

SketchsonSmeargle

Pokemon Artist
Hmm..odd to see no change in Kangaskhan.....but I like it.

But it's mega forms like this that just tells me, that they wanted to make evolutions/preevolutions for Pokémon that fans wanted them to have, but instead of taking up space in the pokedex in gen 4, trying to think of complete new designs, they just came up with Mega forms as a compensate.

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
Yes. Yes. A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

I have been waiting for some sort of baby Kangaskhan recognition ever since I saw the Kangaskhan episode. I would have liked it to be an official preform but this works too. I dont even care that the actual Kangaskhan doesn't get any changes, look how cute the baby is.

Retro_on_theGo

Aspiring Trainer
This is awesome! Kangaskhan is gonna be useful now with that ability! But did this really need to be a mega evolution? With the baby finally fighting this really should have been a prevolution or something.
The soundtrack is going to be on iTunes? With over 200 tracks?? YES! YES! YES!

Jaime Runt

Aspiring Trainer
I like it. Better if kanghaskhan changed too but I'm fine by this. Mama K is gonna be much more useful now she can hit twice x3. Also there's still a chance baby K ould become a proper preevo this generation, right? Right??? 0^0

Lanturnman

Lanturn is not even my favorite pokemon....
Aww, It's so cute! I wonder how the ability works... Will the little one have the same stats as the mother? Ooh, I really hope Kangaskhan is going to get used a lot next gen.

桜Knight

Queen Watermelon
Kanggaskhan is going to be a powerhouse, all moves will do twice the damage awesome. Could it also mean that it might have 2 separate stats: one for the baby and one for the mother. Meaning that when the baby attacks it does less damage then the mother's attack.

Jaime Runt

Aspiring Trainer
桜Knight said:
Kanggaskhan is going to be a powerhouse, all moves will do twice the damage awesome. Could it also mean that it might have 2 separate stats: one for the baby and one for the mother. Meaning that when the baby attacks it does less damage then the mother's attack.

Well, it kinda looks as if its the baby the one who megaevolved, so it having the same strenght as her still-normal-looking mother actually makes sense...

jdivinity

Still a dorky art student
Now this is a Mega Evolution I'm excited for! Baby Kanga looks great mega evolved! I'm really liking how they are both going to be attacking, I always felt like that should have been utilized somehow in the previous generations.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
I like how the baby is now a bit tougher looking, but I feel like they could've done a little something extra to the mother....kinda disappointed about this one...

Mitja

veteran smartass
Eeeeh????

They should've actually tried to fix the whole thing somehow instead of using the Megaevolution concept for this e_e

iceDA

Aspiring Trainer
ugh... i feel this is way to much kinda does not make any sence either X(
its like the baby and kangaskhan are the same pokemon u all relizes the baby should grow up a point when he become an adult kangaskhan
i in most parts dont mind mega evolution thing but in kangaskhan seems really really wrong - pokemon company is sooooo high in xy (._.)