(1) Weakest Pokemon Quiz / World Destroyed [10/7]

I don't think anyone would have gotten that though. Do you realize that 1 in a million people would have thought of that answer?:)

A word of advice to everyone who chose the incorrect answer for a problem that was so easily researchable it disgusts me... Research the topic before you answer.

We must not let the Emperor - er, umh, I mean WPM win again!

NOW WITNESS THE FIREPOWER OF THIS FULLY ARMED AND OPERATIONAL BATTLE STATION.

*GUY IN WEIRD HELMET PULLS DOWN THING*

FIRE

LASER SOUND

ROFFLE ION CANNON REVERSE

That is one of the best videos ever.

This next poll is interesting... there doesn't seem to be a misleading answer (unlike Relicanth and Magikarp) so this might be the magic moment.

I think I know what it is but I'm going to save my vote for now. :p

How could anyone actually vote for magikarp >.>

Now I must slaughter half of PB because they voted for magikarp, as I promised in the last thread.

Just a reminder: Do not post the answers to the quiz questions or even hint at the answers. It's called cheating.

I know the answer and I won't tell. Right now we're getting it wrong! When will we actually get one for once!

I like how you can do research into stuff. Learning many things about Pokemon I didn't know. Good replacement for Pory's chat trivia. I still miss that though, there was competition in it.

xxashxx said:
I don't think anyone would have gotten that though. Do you realize that 1 in a million people would have thought of that answer?:)
Cool. I'm one in a million!

I was thinking the answer to the previous quiz was either Sunkern or Kricketot, because in the book where it shows the 490 ( doesnt have the last 3 in it ) SUnkern and Kricketot have the same stats and because of Kricketot only having one move and Sunkern having more I picked Kricketot

I remember reading it on Bulbapedia, Sunkern is one of the 6 weakest Pokémon. They have the lowest Effort Value Points. And Arceus the highest.

What? Seriously? I don't think I ever encountered a pokemon that changed its gender. If so, I figured that would have been noticed and discussed about right away. Shows what I know. And I voted for sunkern.

Lucario_Kid said:
I was thinking the answer to the previous quiz was either Sunkern or Kricketot, because in the book where it shows the 490 ( doesnt have the last 3 in it ) SUnkern and Kricketot have the same stats and because of Kricketot only having one move and Sunkern having more I picked Kricketot
I saw the book too. I was looking at sunflora though >_>

These quizzes are epic win =].

I got the answer right both times I entered, including this one.

come on people, you could have looked up the pokemon's stats! i voted sunkern. i read about sunkern a few month ago before the poll was posted. so far out of the 5 polls, i only got 1 wrong.
i'm afraid i don't know this week's though. i've got it down to a few pokemon but i'm still not 100% sure.

Yeah Bulbapedia had trivia that Sunkern was the weakest Pokemon, so I remembered that when I voted. I don't know for the life of me though this one. I have a guess though.

Back