(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

... And there goes my desire to have Minezumi on my team. It went from being on lookout duty to being on hall monitor duty, it looks like. The swan looks pretty good after looking at it for a bit, originally I thought it looked like something from a children's nursery rhyme or something. As for the deer, I'm kind of "whatever" about it.

I don't know why but the Pokemon Musical thing seems interesting, as does the PokeShifter. Who hasn't wanted to fire pokeballs at their pokemon using crossbows? I think I'll have more fun with it than with Pal Park.

Team Plasma looks awesome. Odd, but awesome. They at least look like they'll put up a fight. Dressed like that, they better. And yay for the possibility of changing seasons.

Yeah, I'm looking forward at shooting my Pokemon with a bow as well! :D I wonder if we get extra points if we hit the heart or lungs?

UGhh..here I go again, OFF TOPIC, and please don't yell at me. I know I shouldn't be talking about evolutions, and I hate too but I strongly feel what I am about to say..

Do you think that the Swan/Stork Pokemon in the Musical photo could possibly be an alternate forme of Pelipper? I do..

And I PERSONALLY THINK, and not because I'm a grass type lover, that the new deer pokemon is grass Type.

I guess they could be knights, but when I first saw Team Plasma, their outfits reminded me of radiation suits or something like that.

The hints that Isshu is based off america just keep on coming

Is it just be, or does Miruhoggu look like those African tribal dancers. With those hoops around their decks and standing tall. Any one know where the name comes from? Miru-hoggu. Obviously ground hog but what does Miru mean?

When I saw the music contests, I was like, What!?
All was remedied when I saw Tsutarja dressed like a dracula.

Divine_Light said:
Is it just be, or does Miruhoggu look like those African tribal dancers. With those hoops around their decks and standing tall. Any one know where the name comes from? Miru-hoggu. Obviously ground hog but what does Miru mean?

Answer: miru means to watch or look at (because it is a ground hog that keeps watch)

to be on topic I think they are all good looking pokemon it just takes time to get used to them. I always wanted a stantler evolution or preevolution so if the bambi rip-off is a preevolution I'll be happy. the new game features look amazing and I think the story-line will be a good one.

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw Miruhoggu was "Africa", then "soccer". Not sure if that's a good thing or not, I guess that's just what I see in them at this point. The Sugimori art will decide if I like them or not.

Shikijika looks cute, but lacking. (Though so do so many other Pokémon designs, so it works out.) It'll be interesting to see what they do with it (whether they go with the Stantler route or make it have its own line), but I'll inevitably catch one and name it Bambi, like I'm sure so many others will do.

The swan is... Interesting? I can't really comment on it until we can see it without something on its head (unless that thing on its head is part of its design...?), but it's another one that feels lacking design-wise so far. (Again, there are many already-known Pokémon that are that way, so it's not a big deal to me.)

The Crown intro looked awesome. I guess that might be the red-eyed villain from before crowning N? (I haven't had the chance to read the whole thread yet, so sorry if this was mentioned.) The places Reshiram and Zekrom appear look interesting, but that's all I can say about them at this point. xD

@Xous
Do you read minds? I was gonna name mine Bambi too!
JK, I know a lot of people will name it that....on second thought, I'm going to hope in has a scary and morbid evolution so I can call it paindeer :p

Air-pollution said:
So, I am surprised, but i like Team Plasma. o.o Im hoping the Music Show will give me more ribbons.

"An American football player... hmmm... I didn't know what to think about the region BW would be based on, but this really screams U.S."
I agree with quilava11, totally America. Lets see people explain how football players are in Shanghai.

for a sec during the video i thought the ftbll player was a poke till i saw the other people. oh u no the two girls that were shown for a sec they might be the persoon in the begining holding the crown. cause one of the girls had hair liek the person in the begining

Well, two things.
Awhile back someone said that the legends don't look very dragon-y. Yes, the white one DOES look like a huge Ninetales. I was talking about the black one. That one does look like a dragon.

Also- I forgot what I was going to say. .___.
I had to get up for a second and when I came back I forgot.

Anyway, one feature I would like to see is an actual plot. What the other Pokemon games have is just an excuse to get you to the legendary Pokemon. This game has potential. I hope they don't screw it up.

This game will probably sell a lot of copies. Since there are new features added to the game and also very new Pokemon as well. I still won't probably pick which version I will be getting until they tell us more about the version exclusives and all.

Ice Arceus we have already heard many version exclusives XD
We know Reshiram/Zekrom, Black City/White Forest, Gochiruzeru/Rankurusu, and some other city differents + all those Pokemon exclusives there is gonna be like in the old games :b

Wow the 3 new Pokemon look pretty cool. When I have more time I will have to check out the videos. Are the exclusive cities like the reverse world in Platinum or just exclusive cities like the normal cities?:)

I love everything about the game so far. The new pokemon and the game mechanics are awesome. The only I don't like is minezumi evolution. Is anyone else thinking that N is the one with the eyepatch that was shown a while ago? I think it is N and he became that way when he got crowned and N got power-crazed.

mijumarulover said:
There are new characters seen in the beginning but only show for a split second:
bwchars.png

hmmm they look really cool i wonder. i no this is a stupid thought but maybe they r like spies inside if team plasma. lol but the girl on the right looks like shell have green hair

Mucrush said:
Ice Arceus we have already heard many version exclusives XD
We know Reshiram/Zekrom, Black City/White Forest, Gochiruzeru/Rankurusu, and some other city differents + all those Pokemon exclusives there is gonna be like in the old games :b
I'm waiting till they tell us all the Pokemon exclusives and there are probably going to be other things that are going to be version exclusive still. :p

Back