(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

cocowoushi said:
Wow, ignorant and offensive much? They are dressed like crusaders and the outfit looks like medieval armor. It's not a "skirt" and using gay isn't really cool when used in that context.

Plasma's design is indeed very disappointing to me, especially when we got great character designs up until now. Not quite as bad as Galactic I guess, but seriously, what do knights have ANYTHING to do with BWs current themes? At least Galactic stayed spacey. What does this have to do with Plasma?

I'm also saddened by this pointless musical thing. And ugh, how they only show girls playing it that looks horrible. Aside from those two things though, it looks alright.

I'm just hoping the Plasma Admins look much cooler.

The whole Medieval theme could have to do with there being a number of castle-like structures spread across Isshu, and N could possibly want the crown to have the power needed to fulfill his wishes of creating a "black & white" world. It seems very fitting, and Team Plasma is definitely much cooler than Galactic IMO
Plasma has to do with extreme heat, like lightning. Flames also produce plasma if hot enough. Lightning, flames/Zekrom, Reshiram.

I love these Pokemon! I think this game is going to have a much better storyline than some of the past games based on what we have seen so far. I think the dear could be a pre-evo of stanlermand I like the new bird pokemon we have been getting.

Mucrush said:
Btw found these on PokeJungle... they're not confirmed to be real yet, but who knows... I don't like them (right now)... :b

wishes_male.jpg

This guy makes me think of Professor Layton characters :S His eyes look so small.

cocowoushi said:
Wow, ignorant and offensive much? They are dressed like crusaders and the outfit looks like medieval armor. It's not a "skirt" and using gay isn't really cool when used in that context.

Plasma's design is indeed very disappointing to me, especially when we got great character designs up until now. Not quite as bad as Galactic I guess, but seriously, what do knights have ANYTHING to do with BWs current themes? At least Galactic stayed spacey. What does this have to do with Plasma?

I'm also saddened by this pointless musical thing. And ugh, how they only show girls playing it that looks horrible. Aside from those two things though, it looks alright.

Gay is never cool when used in negative context. :/

Galactic had to do with space, just like the box legendaries. The BW legends look dragon-y and dragons are often associated with knights...

Maybe the musical is replacing contests? I hope it is. ANYTHING is better than contests. e-e"

It would be funny if they made a Plasma admin look like Link. Or Ganon.

@Mucrush's pic:
I think it is fake because the noses are drawn the same a Sugimori, but there is no shading at all. Even the anime Sugimori ripoffs have some (if awful) shading.

cocowoushi said:

Actually Plasma does make sense with reshiram and Zekrom
Reshiram is a fire/dragon type fire contains plasma
zekrom is electric/dragon type electricity contains plasma

Since Team Plasma is medeivel then they would want to destroy technology and return to the roots of humanity
this all makes alot of sense when you actually think and put it together

aqueregia said:
The whole Medieval theme could have to do with there being a number of castle-like structures spread across Isshu, and N could possibly want the crown to have the power needed to fulfill his wishes of creating a "black & white" world. It seems very fitting, and Team Plasma is definitely much cooler than Galactic IMO
I'll give you that, and that's fine, but why Team PLASMA? Give them a more fitting name at least.

cocowoushi said:
I'll give you that, and that's fine, but why Team PLASMA? Give them a more fitting name at least.
"Plasma has to do with extreme heat, like lightning. Flames also produce plasma if hot enough. Lightning, flames/Zekrom, Reshiram."
Quoted from my last edit.

aqueregia said:
"Plasma has to do with extreme heat, like lightning. Flames also produce plasma if hot enough. Lightning, flames/Zekrom, Reshiram."
Quoted from my last edit.
And I would agree with you on that. This is the definition I was thinking the whole time. But THAT plus medieval knights? I'm just not feeling it. Unless they're toting some laser swords.

It just feels like someone jotted down the word plasma on the back of one of the team design pages, and another person found it and was like "Oh, Team Plasma? Alright"

cocowoushi said:
And I would agree with you on that. This is the definition I was thinking the whole time. But THAT plus medieval knights? I'm just not feeling it. In less they're toting some laser swords.

It just feels like someone jotted down the word plasma on the back of one of the tram design pages, and another person found it and was like "Og, Team Plasma? Alright"
Hmm, to quote Paper PokeMaster, "Galactic had to do with space, just like the box legendaries. The BW legends look dragon-y and dragons are often associated with knights..."

cocowoushi said:
And I would agree with you on that. This is the definition I was thinking the whole time. But THAT plus medieval knights? I'm just not feeling it. Unless they're toting some laser swords.

It just feels like someone jotted down the word plasma on the back of one of the tram design pages, and another person found it and was like "Oh, Team Plasma? Alright"

It kinda reminds me of how Team Rocket has very little to do with rockets....
but I'm sure there's some sort of explanation!

Haha Plasma look like life sized chess pieces. I like the new pokemon, except the chipmunk one. I've been waiting for a swan so I am happy about that. Another deer line or stantler baby? Either way I'm ok with it.
C-Gear looks awesome!
New contests? Uh.. ok, not too excited
This game just looks great

aqueregia said:
Hmm, to quote Paper PokeMaster, "Galactic had to do with space, just like the box legendaries. The BW legends look dragon-y and dragons are often associated with knights..."
I'm sorry, this might just be my opinion, but Reshiram does NOT look like your typical medeival dragon. It doesn't look like a dragon at all to me TBH. I just can't make that given connection.

I can see that there is a lot of diffrent topics on this game
Technology vs Nature
Yin and Yang
Plasma

What i wanna know is how this could be added together, Yin and Yang involve oppsites working together insead of against eachother to create perfect balance, reshiram and zekrom are the White Yang pokemon and Black Yin pokemon, which might mean that Reshiram and Zekrom arent enemies but instead work together to keep balance... Team Plasma wants to destroy balance by eliminating Technology (or so ive heard) which would give them a reason to capture one of the keepers of balance so they can achieve their goal.

aqueregia said:
I'm sorry, this might just be my opinion, but Reshiram does NOT look like your typical medeival dragon. It doesn't look like a dragon at all to me TBH. I just can't make that given connection.
Psykill said:
It kinda reminds me of how Team Rocket has very little to do with rockets....
but I'm sure there's some sort of explanation!
I knew some one was going to make that connection. But Team Rocket I can understand. They were a group of criminals. rocket sounds threatening. Rocket=Rocket Launcher? I could buy it more than this.

cocowoushi said:
Sure, Reshiram may look like a gaint chicken with fangs and a stretched out neck, but it's still part Dragon-type, and so is Zekrom despite the robotic-look it sports. The dragon-type itself is what can connect it to the medieval knights theme. And the castles are there so they're not so out of place in Isshu IMO, along with the possible connection with N and the crown for the power to fulfill his wish.

aqueregia said:
Sure, Reshiram may look like a gaint chicken with fangs and a stretched out neck, but it's still part Dragon-type, and so is Zekrom despite the robotic-look it sports. The dragon-type itself is what can connect it to the medieval knights theme.
IDK, that's kinda shaky logic for me. By that logic they have just as much to do with Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. The DRAGON Trio. Hell, Dialga seems to have more to do than anyone since Team Plasma seems to be "stuck in the dark ages".

I guess it's the only thing that makes sense at this point though. Still disappointing though.

Give the Plasma Knights some light sabers and I'd buy it.

Wow. EVERY RUMOR in that batch is true now except the last two... The cotton/dog/biped silhouettes of the legendary combo, and 150 pokemon.

I thought the Swan was Hatooboo at first, but there are some differences...

I'm honestly glad it's Team Plasma. Out of all of the suggestions I heard, the original rumor had the best. I mean geeze, I heard Team Light and Team Dark. Uhm... No.

But they DO have an amusing uniform. =P I like it.

Slowpoke Breeder said:
Team Plasma looks not enough technological, and the guy wears a skirt o_O... And they wear something odd on their heads...hmm...worst team ever -__-... How hard can it be to create a good team??...Really??...Still better than team galactics psycho hair XD...The guy is gay...gay...gay...

its medieval armor not a skirt how old are you 7?

I really hope that deer Pokemon is a Stantler prevo.

Also, Minezumi's evolution...what the heck? Just saying.

Unconfirmed rumors: Minezumi has the Isshu regional number of 10 and Miruhoggu 11. Miruhoggu is Normal/Ground type and knows the attack "Warning Call" or something like that. (Note that this is UNCONFIRMED.)

Back