(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

jryan

Pokeman
I know this has already been mentioned, but I assume that the deer is a prevo of Stantler.

and these look like completely different games to me. (i know it's been said, but it's hitting me for the first time) I'm kind of excited, kind of disappointed. I guess only time will tell.

sturtle

Master of Awesome
Quite the update. The deer looks cute, which is nice. The minezumi evo looks kinda stupid, but intrigueing, and the swan is rather plain. It just looks like a swan. Nothing else. Boring, If you ask me.

Oh my... Team Plasma looks terrible.They look like medival knights, in fattier suits. Just awful...

Yay for musicals! That is so cool. Too bad there's no Pokathelon though...

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I am quite disappointed at:

1. Team Plasma (wth are they wearing)?
2. Luvdisc evolution (one messed up Pokemon IMO)
3. Swan (doesn't look like a Pokemon)

Sniperfrog

Kururu was here...Ku Ku Ku Kuu
Im really hoping the musical is the new contest, the new pokemon are prtty good thogh i dont really like minezumi evo, but everything else is gonna add up to be the ultimate pokemon game!

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
O.O what in the world is miruhogga? It looks quite strange and dismayed.I thought minezumi appeared to look embarassing but this thing is horrid.I love the dear.The swan I am not quite sure of what to make of at this moment.

Playerking95

Ice Arceus said:

1. They are wearing medieval armor, armor chain and all that.
2. You might get used to it.
3. Oh my gosh that's exactly what i thougth when i first saw it i'm like hey wahts this random animal doing here lucky i observed the picture carefully so that i could see it and it might actually be a Pokemon.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I really like the musical feature thing that seems like a contest. It seems pretty fun.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
Ice Arceus said:

Yeah. I agree on your 3rd point. The swan doesn't look like Pokemon much. Looks more like one reject from Disney Princess movies. * Swans in the background, etc.

Spike Ball

Zuzurain
00:01 - A white arm and a black arm o_O
01:14 - Counting the small green dots, then there may be over 30 locations on the map.
5:24 - The mad rodents look funny
5:32 - a gym?

ReaperRayneShad

Twisted Firestarter
I don't care what anyone says:
I LOVE ALL THE NEW STUFF.

The deer is cute (and hopefully a stantler prevo!) and I like Minezumi's evo, it's like a groundhog ferret <3
The swan is.. there, I'll like it better when/if it evolves.

HOWEVER! I am MOST interested in the guy with the crown. Plasma seems to be dressed up as medieval knights, like a cult based on medieval things, and you can see the guy with the scouter and big green eyebrows that we've seen before placing the crown on another green-haired head, and then you see a clip of someone suspiciously similar to N opening his eyes... quite interesting, as this would mean that N is some sort of prince (at LEAST to Team Plasma/the medieval cult) and that Scouter!Man is his father/something of that nature, crowning him as the next leader. However N says pokemon are his friends and that he wants to divide them from humans like black and white, so I think the plot of these games will revolve around Team Plasma not trying to awaken legendary pokemon, but trying to separate the worlds of people and pokemon.

If that's true, I love N even more. He's a snide psycho animal activist prince, how much better can this get?

I love it.

biscuitvega

and you have to deal with it
1.bambi looks awesome it looks like a stantler prevo
2. i HATE the big long sticks (minezumis evo)
3. is that swan wearing a bra!?!?
4. MUSICAL? cool
5. team plasma looks stupid
6.tsujaa wearing a purse wow tsajaa just lost his dignity
7. all musical participants have lost thier dignity
8. my most negative post yet

Playerking95

Spike Ball said:
00:01 - A white arm and a black arm o_O
01:14 - Counting the small green dots, then there may be over 30 locations on the map.
5:24 - The mad rodents look funny
5:32 - a gym?

Nice observation with the black and white arms, how weird will it be apart of the plot? o.0

Tangrowth

Aspiring Trainer
Okay, first people give out that the new Pokemon don't look like animals anymore, but now they complain about how the SWAN (it's so not a stork) and the deer look too much like animals? You just can't please some people! I love the new Pokemon, especially the swan.

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
Oh man that Swan has a Trumpet 0_o. Also I think that that little Deer thing is a Stantler Pre Evo.

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
orkoni1 said:
Team plasma remind me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail LOL!
I was thinking the same thing!

This wasn't the first thing on my mind, but now that people bring up the fact that Shikijika could be a Stantler Pre-evolution, that sounds very plausible to me. But I would cry if Stantler got an evolution. Stantler is good enough as is.

The swan is in it's musical appearance. In other words, it's dressed up. Take off all the accessories, and that is the real Pokemon. Would you guys think that Chiramii's (if he had never been revealed before) regular sprite would have a dress, bow, and parasol? Or that Shimama's regular sprite would have a top hat, pocket watch, and a microphone?

Miruhoggu remind me of totem poles.

I jumped at the fact that (it appears) that the seasons change. That would be awesome! You could find different Pokemon depending on the season, for instance, you could not find any woodland Pokemon in winter (as they're all hibernating) and you'd find a lot of ice types.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
How does the swan not look like a Pokemon? It looks more like a Pokemon than most of the new lot. I'm happy to see it. The seasonal changes look nice. Will Nintendo execute it properly and have Pokemon migrate during different seasons? Let's hope so.