(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

I'm unsure of what I should do....
Read the "Black document" next month, or wait for the actual game...?

I really want the final starter evos to be a surprise (Except for Tsutaaja's, I don't really like it, so I don't mind.)

Thank you God, for making my wish come true. I wished that the ugly plant Pokemon revealed is a fakemon. And im right.

seriously, Tabuune has Patamon's face EXACT. Hasnt anyone else noticed that? Eyes and all are the exact same....disgustingly obvious fake

not to mention the fact that Munna's shadow is on the rim of the circle. In all other double battles they stand within the circle.

Honestly, Tabunne reminds me of Angel from Lilo and Stitch XD

Glad that only the sprite of Emonga was fake because I loooooove that little guy *v*
I am so excited for these games :D

Waninoko said:
Honestly, Tabunne reminds me of Angel from Lilo and Stitch XD
I think you're the third person who mentions this. I don't see it.

But I don't like it either. I don't trust it. 'wouldn't be surprised if it's fake.

Drakeman said:
Thank you God, for making my wish come true. I wished that the ugly plant Pokemon revealed is a fakemon. And im right.

God grants wishes now? O_O
Ontopic: But yes, I am so relieved that plant-owl-belossemcousin-monkey-fish-frog is a fake. However, I wish Gigaiasu's pre-evo wasn't faked :/

And Tabunne is looking a little suspicious to me right now o_O

howelllawson said:
For anyone interested, here's Tabunne's pic zoomed in:
bvsf.png
Screen shots of Pokemon have been known to be weird this generation. You have to remember that the sprites are in constant movement.

I never bothered to look at it closely before but now that I do, it appears that it's eyes are 2 different colors. Unless that's just due to lighting or something I am now suspecting it to be fake. I mean nothing else's colors seem to be off.

I didn't think it was fake at first due to my reflex reaction of stupid=real, awesome=fake with unconfirmed screenshots, but the horrible bearded fish with it's almost exact Sugimori-style art proved me wrong.

But yeah it does look a little awkward overall...

I want you guys to take a look at this:

jpzfye.jpg

I don't know if this is supposed to be so, but Munna's name is closer to the HP bar than Tabunne's.

It looked suspicous to me from the beginning, but now it's serious business...

Note to avoid confusion: I circled Munna's name, not Tabunne's.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out Zalman! I was reading something about the HP bar being "warped" on another site, but they didn't say why. Now I see it. Yeah, this is looking more and more like a fake. Which is good for me, cause I didn't wanna see another generic cutesy normal type anyways >>

lol I still believe in Tabunne...

25118138.png

There is a grey pixel line before the name tag. Its the same that happens with Tabunnes name. Its not too high up, its on the grey line :b

xxashxx said:
Wow. These Pokemon are getting Weirder and weirder XD. Does anyone have a U.S. release date yet or is that still up in the air and will we know an official date within the next few weeks and how will these games entertwine with D/P/PL/HG/SS and will they be compatable with the DSL and beyond the DSL system? Thanks.:)

Take a big breath there buddy. Either that, or use punctuation marks XD

No official US release date confirmed.

These games intertwine with 4th gen in a Pal-Park manner requiring 2 DS's. This has been confirmed.

All games compatible on the DS are also compatible on the DSi, and (I'm assuming you meant DSi XL, instead of DSL), the DSi XL. Beyond the system is the 3DS, and with backwards compatibility, yes, it conforms.

Shimama-man said:
That's it. I'm not believing any pokemon unless it is 100% confirmed.

What a novel idea!

Also, (the quote button didnt work D: ) Tarazuma, you said that a male pokemon couldn't possibly evolve into a female only pokemon. I'd like to direct your attention to

415.png

Combee comes in both male and female forms, but only the female evolves.

NOW. I am NOT saying that Tabunne is a Miltank prevo (I don't even think Tabunne is real >_> ), but I am saying that you used a logical fallacy to jump to a conclusion; something that really gets on my nerves, lol.

Serebii updated with information about the two new Sand Abilities, which I think will make sandstorm teams even MORE broken ;_;

We now have a sandstorm version of swift swim, and an ability that gives rock/steel/ground types a power boost (just like rain dance does to water moves, etc.). Along with sand veil and of course sand stream, this makes me sad :(

ALSO! New videos on the official website show that backgrounds aren't 100% static (animated, things move), moves that hurt more than one pokemon at the same time drops the health meter simultaneously (now we wont have to wait 5 minutes for surf damage to finish), and a lot of new stuff. Theres a 5 minute video on the Dream world and the Pokemon Battle Union (which shows a 1v1 of sarcophagus dude versus the mole's evo), and lotsssssss of new stuff. Really, check out the vids! XD

Tarazuma said:
Omigosh, you're right, I KNEW there was something familiar about it but I couldn't quite place it! <3 Lilo and Stitch the series!!!

It resembles Angel the most I think!

624angel.jpg

YESSS!!! That's the one, thank you! I was so addicted to that show back in the day. lol

....no, my Tabunne will be a real pokemon! This would truly be the first fakemon I'd cry over if it's not real. T_T KEEP TABUNNE ALIVE!

Yes I do think that with the two new sandstorm abilities that sandstorm teams will be even more broken. But in my opinion, that's ok, because I use sandstorm teams :)

Redneck said:
Combee comes in both male and female forms, but only the female evolves.

Sorry, you're right, I DID make a rash judgment there. Weird, because Beequeen is one of my fav Pokemon, but I never bothered with D/P so I completely forgot about the Combee gender thing. I think male Combee is my most forgotten Pokemon after all then O_O Seriously, I forgot they even existed since 2007 when I first read about them. So yeah, gender has nothing to do with it.

Back