(1) Supposed English Names of 'CoroCoro' Pokemon [5/13]

Gogoat: Hahah I was hoping they'd stick with it in English, Go! Gogoat!

Panchum: I wonder what it's evolution will be named.

Fletchling: Makes sense, and it's tail looks like the fletching of a bow arrow too.

Helioptile: I like it.

I would add, that I hope Patrice is the Prof's first name and not his last name however I can roll with it if it's not the case.

xayshade said:
frezgle said:
You using the same phrase three times in one thread says hi.

you can't even lie it was funny every time

you giggling secretly says hi

It wasn't.

---

A Dragon/Electric will be really interesting. I don't see the resemblance with Charmander (other than a derp face and a tail with whatever element they are). They aren't even similarin typing (by that I mean Charmander not being Fire/Normal)

@WPM Did the source told you about the names before you post the information you gave us?

@WPM When did you get the english names?? I mean if your source gave you the name 'gogoat' back in February, does that not confirm this rumor ??

RangerX said:
@WPM When did you get the english names?? I mean if your source gave you the name 'gogoat' back in February, does that not confirm this rumor ??

He said he got these English name and some others a while ago (after the leaks happened).

Water Pokémon Master said:
D.N.A said:
When did you receive this information about the English names, WPM? Maybe I read it wrong, but you said you received the info quite a while ago, so wouldn't the fact that he gave you names that relate to these Pokemon at all point out that your source is telling the truth...?

He started to give me information in February. He has sent me other information since then. He gave me these names after CoroCoro leaked (and some other Pokemon that haven't been revealed yet).

They sound legit... I mean, Fletchling... It's exactly what TPCi usually comes up with... Just look back at Tranquill and Unfezant...

Salamencetrainer34 said:
WPM, if the info is correct, will you release all info he gave you?
In thinking about it, probably not. I don't think TPCi would appreciate spoiling stuff this far ahead, but we'll see. IF THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEN MONTHS TO REVEAL INFO THEN PROBABLY YEAH.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
In thinking about it, probably not. I don't think TPCi would appreciate spoiling stuff this far ahead, but we'll see. IF THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEN MONTHS TO REVEAL INFO THEN PROBABLY YEAH.

But it's only 5 months til game launch D:

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Come on D:

Maybe a bit of info every month? I mean, you are kinda hogging the info... I understand though.

Salamencetrainer34 said:

I'd actually really appreciate that. I wont have to resist the urge to look lol

lol Jon, please don't turn into an anon after this experience on /vp/.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Come on D:

Maybe a bit of info every month? I mean, you are kinda hogging the info... I understand though.

I think he's trying to remain on good terms with TPCi. Spoiling the new Pokemon before they do would not be very conducive to that.
After all, just because you can do something does not mean you should. It's the difference between legal and questionably legal.

Heck, if I knew half the stuff he did, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise and steal TPCi's thunder. Never mind it probably not being legal, it'd be really mean!

Although I think it would be an interesting read, I agree that it would probably not be legal to release all of the info before TPCi and CoroCoro did.
However, what I think would be nice is a little bit of info with every reveal, to show proof that the one who sent the information to WPM was, in fact, truth.

Back