(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's taken a while to kill that horse.

Anyway Afro buffalo=Absolute Win!!! Way to go Gamefreak. A lot of them are rather cool this time around in my opinion. Well here are my total thoughts.

Pros
-Monkeys are cool
-Their attacks sound awesome
-Clear shots of the stage 1 starters have taken their time surfacing, but are finally here.
-Vitini's attack is interesting to say the least.
-Clear pics of Ononosuku, Denchura, Doryuuzu, Desukaan
-Bussaro is just funny
-The dog looks unsuspecting and the cat looks mischievous
-Most of the new pokemon are cool.

Cons
-Not all of the pages seem to have surfaced yet
-Tabune's picture just seems to displease, I'll probably grow to like it, but right now, not so much.
-Not enough story or new characters (like Iris)

I don't mind it, if anything It means that the sixth gen can have some variation when it comes to giving out evo's and pre-vos, since gen 3 is the last 'big' generation where evo's can be given, as only a few of all of the other gens could recive evo's. In doing this, gen 6 can have evo's for 3 and 5 and then a few others for the other gens, like how Gen 4 had mostly evo's for 1 and 2.

Plenty of Pokemon change color schemes.

Metapod -> Butterfree
Spinarak -> Ariados
Eevee -> Eveelution
Rattata -> Raticate
Tyrogue -> Hitmon
Remoraid -> Octillary
Dragonair -> Dragonite
Scyther -> Scizor
Skorupi -> Drapion
Staryu -> Starmie
Snubble -> Granbull
Poliwhirl -> Politoed
Gloom -> Bellossom
Exeggcute -> Exeggcutor
Magikarp -> Gyarados
Yanma -> Yanmega

Just off the top of my head.

4th gen had too much evos, which imo brought it down. I'm glad this gen is all original.

@Redneck: Yes, but banning people cause they say something you don't like is not being a fair mod. That's like saying it's okay for Obama to throw Sarah Palin in jail just because he doesn't like her.

Well, the starters are confirmed, and I gotta say, I'm happy. I'm not over-super-excited like I was when I saw Desukan and Mebukijika but I can't wait to see them all in Sugimori form. Maybe they'll be a lot better then imagined. :) Still in love with Hiyappu though <3

I hope this isn't 3rd gen all over agian. they made way too many changes with 3rd gen. thats when they lost alot of sales.

Oh come on! The starters are so obviously fake and photoshopped. I can tell because of the pixels.
Just kidding, don't ban me.

I wonder when the rest of the pages will show up. :D I hope we'll get to see a lot more Pokemon.

I'm guessing it's most likely that the scans will show up in the next couple of hours? When people in Japan start waking up? Or is it more likely that the person who leaked these, won't have any more, and we'll see the rest in the next couple of days?

well then why would it say it was? and it does have the spikes coming out of the mouth. but i hope your right even thought ur probably wrong.

You don't have to act pompous just because I slightly changed my opinion.

I wasn't. Only stating that your reasoning makes no sense.

now that I've had time to get used to it

That sounds more plausible. Therefore, I will take this as your reasoning and end this now.
Maybe you just lack an artistic eye.

That or you lack the capacity to not bs people.

Nice, if someone says something you don't like then you ban them. Thanks for being un-biased.

He's warning people to NOT discuss validity of the evos, not your opinions of them. At least...I hope not.

Squirtle>>>>>Wartortle.

Elite> Black and White got 40/40 on a review (the name of escapes me) so I doubt it'll be bad ya'know :p I'm glad that no one got evolutions and pre-evolutions. It's making it fresh.

@elite Poliwhirl-Politoed, Scyther-Scizor, Magikarp-Gyarados, Spinarak-Ariados, Mareep line, Hoppip line, Pineco-Foretress, and the list goes on.

yea but its not evolving into a whole different animal!!!! like mijumaru is an otter and hes evolving into a sealion!!

Its 6:30 in the morning in the land of the rising sun, so scans will either be in the nect few hours, or not till late in the day for Japan (early evening).

@ Elite Magikarp/Gyrados, Scyther/Scizor, Lileep/Cradily, Yanma/Yanmega. There are then just the ones Ive listed. There isnt a set rule.

?/??? - ? - Basic - ?
???/? - Desukaan - Stage 1 - ?
???/? - ? - Basic - ?
???/? - Denchura - Stage 1 - Electric/Bug
?/??? - Kibago - Basic - Dragon
?/??? - ? - Stage 1 - Dragon
?/??? - Ononokusu - Stage 2 - Dragon
?/??? - Wargle - Basic - Normal/Flying
?/??? - Rankurusu - Basic - Psychic
?/??? - Gochiruzeru - Basic - Psychic. Does not evolve but may have a pre-evolution.
?/??? - Emonga - ? - Electric/Flying
?/??? - ? - Basic - ?
???/? - Swana - Stage 1 - Water/Flying
?/??? - Mamanbou - Basic - Water
?/???: Blue octopus. It has an evolution too.
?/???: Green and yellow Pokemon.
?/???: Unseen Pokemon named Burokku.
Well that information may not be true...
I don't mind either way.

I hope this isn't 3rd gen all over agian. they made way too many changes with 3rd gen. thats when they lost alot of sales.
I hope GameFreak learned from their mistakes. At least you can transfer Pokémon from the 3rd / 4th gen.

just because it got 40/40 doesnt mean everyone will love it you know? people have there own opinions and mine isnt too great right now. but like i said everyone has their own opinions so lets please not argue about this.

@elite, it hasnt been confirmed that ono. IS kibagos evolution so you have nothing to be upset about and @ the guy who quoted me earlier:
you were right about the fire leader, but you missed what i was talking about when i said the tp leader. i was talking about the guy with the eye-piece, not N. this guy's clothing in the scan dont match the clothes in the screenshot that is shown right next to him.
im not saying the starter evos are fake anymore, just that the outfits dont match.
im personally pissed off that game freak made another fire/fighting starter. i dont see why they would do this three times in a row. im not whining, but i am seriously considering not using pokabu for being fire/fighting. i dont understand why an otter would evolve into an otter than evolve into a unicorn. didnt ken suigmore say that the final mijumaru evo would be a sea lion with a shell-katana. this thing doesnt have one, just a horn on its head.
maybe they changed it?im not saying anything is fake, but there are a few questions to be asked, for example, when did ks change his art style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back