(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobeTheElf

Future Marine and hopeful Army Ranger
I don't like Tabunne either. It looks weird with its pink jacket fur, and it looks fat. I do love the buffalo and his sweet hair. I bet one of the cities will have a dance, and all the pokemon with cool hair will be there. My favorite gym leader out of the three is the water one. I'm not even sure if he/she is a girl or boy, but I think it may be a girl. My favorite from the monkey trio is the water one, as he looks the most awesome to me. And while I am on the topic of these monkies, I wonder where they will be found? I mean, where can you find a sea monkey? I like the dog, although it reminds me TOO much of a dog instead of a pokemon. Denchura looks wayyyy cooler now that I have seen his front sprite and I really like his eyes and his front pincers things. Deskugaan looks cool, but it seems a little scary. I wish that the cloud plant would be in both games, as I very much like him (and his 'supposed' evolution). The pokeshroom I think is pretty awesome as well. And the rock-mantle pokemon also reminds me of metagross (as stated before).

A little off topic: I wonder what will be shown on Pokemon Sunday tonight as JM will be on.

(Sorry if I repeated anything. I am currently reading page 12. I decided to post this so soon so I would not forget it.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
@Kitana Coldfire

That's exactly what I've been saying about the mushroom too, maybe his nose/mouth helps too it looks a bit piggy.

I hope gochi having a preevo means rankurusu will have one too. I'd expect it too since Gochi and Ranku are connected as exclusives I'd expect them to parallel each other.

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
I need something clearing up here. Did Pokeperto say that Hidurama's aternative form is only a temparty forme, such as only occuring during winter, or something along those lines? Or will it work like a Deoxys forme, where it stays in the forme no matter what you do with it? This would cause quite a change in my team, as I always wanted a Fire/Psychic type, and I have gone for Fire/Fighting starters since Gen 3. I may this time go for Smuglord instead, since I have never really trained a pure Grass type before and used it in a team, its always been Grass/Ground (Torterra) and other combinations. Any Grass tpye trainers reading this, tell me, is it a typing worth using on its own. If not I'll stick with Pokabu3, since its stats will be distributed completely differently to Infernape and Blaziken, and will be able to take an earthquake or two.

Kitana Coldfire

Tanatastic
Also, why do I have the feeling Aloe's signature poke is gonna be Buffalon....? *looks at Aloe's hair and then at Buffalon's* They both seem pretty afrolicious to me *nod nod*

Edit: Aw crap, I just now noticed the page numbers on the Starter evolution page......they're backwards and in completely the wrong format >< which means the pages with Aloe and the other leaders are in question as well......this sucks

Irishkappa208

Crystal Bearer
WOW! Just turned on my PC to find out this much of new information...I'm stunned. The designs are so cool, shikijika and it's evo are so going to be in my team, as well as desukaan. I'm a bit disapointed about the strter's typing, but thet's ok I guess. Wow, this is gonna be a great generation :)

Shiramu Kuromu

ΩR/αS Pokémon Contest Master
As for people still debating on weither the 1st stage evos for the starters are real really need to stop it. We have 2 scans of Pokabu's evo, one could be fake (The one with all 3), but the other cannot (The one with Aloe). Since Chaobuu appears in 2 scans there's no way it's fake.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
I can't say the time, because of time zones, but it airs in 2 hours and 6 mins from now :3

Rotom479

Stuff Goes Here
Pages 2-3:
-Geechisu is cool. Reminds me of Zelda for some reason.
-N has a Dark-type. No real suprise here.
Pages 4-5:
-Diggn' the monkey trio. It's about time they came up with something like Boiling Water.
-I still like Shimama better than Emonga. However, the Electric-type Gyro Ball would come in useful against slower opponents. As in not the metagame.
-I don't get Flame Sphere. We already have Lava Plume.
Pages 6-7:
-If Basuaro has desent-ish stats, I may use it.
-YORTERRIE IS SO CUTE! Cheer Up also sounds to be a good move for mixed sweepers.
-Choroneko is meh.
-Desukaan is scary. The Mummy ability is wierd, too. It's as if Desukaan turns you into a mummy. o_O
-I still like Ononokusu.
-Denchura is a neat little Electric-type. Tension probably won't get much use though.
-Doryuuzu is awesome. Enough said.
Pages 8-9:
-Buffalon is so crazy epic. You have to like it.
-I like Dangoro. Kinda looks like a Beldum mixed with a Pikmin. Drop down seems okay.
-Mebukijika is sweet. I will be using it for the English run, since I already decided on Tsutaaja for JPN.
-I don't really care for Tabunne, but Heal Wave will surely be on alot of Doubles and Triples teams.
-Monmen is a Lakitu Cloud with facial hair. I love it.
-Cherune reminds me of Budew. It and Lakitu Cloud will probably be the Stunky/Glameow of Gen 5 if Rankurusu and Gocherizu didn't already beat them to it.
-Can't wait for some Tamagetake to sneak up on me! =D
Pages 14-15:
-Jyanobii, Chaobuu, and Futachimaru, as well as their evolutions, are starting to grow on me. Me like.
-Cross Fire is a neat attack name. Cross Thunder is okay.
-The "signature attack becoming more powerful" sounds cool.
Pages 28-29:
-If you don't like Poddo's stock art, you aren't human.
-I think the idea of a type trump Gym is creative.
-I say Aloe should've been Steel, but whatever.
Pages 30-31:
-No "New Game" option?
-So apparently DS Dowload Play has use for Pokémon games other than Sky!
-Judging by the Lost Forest's screenshot, there will be 3 forests in Isshu if you White Forest.
Pages 32-33:
-I'm liking the Dream World features. I'll probably be on that alot.

Lots of typing. @_@

Wolf616

Aspiring Trainer
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_JP.aspx <- Current time in Japan.

It airs at 7:30 in Japanese time. ;)

duskcloud0032

Mijumaru is still number one!!!
thanks @Swalord @Mucrush im just hurt that my Mijumaru will not be water/fighting but just water -_- what a let down....

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
You know what i don't understand at all...there are so many animals & plants across the world, past and present, how is it that especially in this Gen we have so many designs and species repeated? More monkey pokemon, including a Chimchar impostor...another cat & dog pokemon? A Flying squirrel right after we've just had an electric squirrel, seriously can't these people come up with completely original ideas? I don't mind evolutions of pre-existing pokemon but they shouldn't reuse species and animal types so much when there a re a lot that they haven't used...

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
@Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot
Don't get irritated yet, the Corocoro scans are starting to be found fake. One has already been proven fake and taken off of Bulbapedia.

psyburn

Wants arms for Tsu3
You know what i don't understand at all...there are so many animals & plants across the world, past and present, how is it that especially in this Gen we have so many designs and species repeated? More monkey pokemon, including a Chimchar impostor...another cat & dog pokemon? A Flying squirrel right after we've just had an electric squirrel, seriously can't these people come up with completely original ideas? I don't mind evolutions of pre-existing pokemon but they shouldn't reuse species and animal types so much when there a re a lot that they haven't used...

Hihidaruma is based off a weird looking doll

They're using an egyptian coffin

We haven't had a dog pokemon since Gen 2

What in god's name is Munna? Tabunne?

Come on now...

Firemaker

FC 4639-6252-3385
http://pokebeach.com/#pokemon-peer-interview-translations

Status
Not open for further replies.