(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Maybe this Shimama evo will be shown? :3
And hopefully the KS artwork for Tsutaja/Pokabu/Mijumaru final evos!! (I like Chaobuu now after I seen the KS art :D)

It would be wondrous if there is in fact missing pages, and that they show the hydra; hydras are most wondrous and it sounds like it could be my favorite pokemon right now.

Fifth gen is my favorite generation by far so far; soon will probably be by a massive landslide.

Okay well I love the new mushroom! :) finally another grass/poison pokemon!! It also looks like a ... TAMAGOTCHI! who agrees? Especially the dots for eyes and mouth...anyway it'll definitely be on my team :)

I think now that Ononokusu is..Kibago's 2nd stage evolution! Who agrees?! There's been talk of this before. But, Now that Ononokusu is confirmed Dragon-type. maybe..

Desukan and Denchura have really surprised me. Denchura really looks like an Electric/Poison type..than Bug/Electric but whatever. I like how there's finally the first ghost type this generation! So yeah....I like them A LOT.

The puppy pokemon is sooo cute, it reminds me of my dog! I like it. It's also one the first real dog Pokemon other than Growlithe, Arcanine, Smeargle, and the Dog Trio. :p

Oh, ok, Mechanos.

And to address the people *ahem, squirtle* that try to find fault in Tsuutaja evo's backsprite, I really hope you didn't forget that they're in constant motion so we may just be catching a moving frame =/

Any news when the sacred beasts will become available for english games? I really want a Zoroark o_o

I really like the sound of that garbage bag pokemon, I bet it'll have a really cool design. :D

So yeah, looking at the starter page people are trying to claim as fake....

The page numbers seem to have been added in after it was scanned. Just from looking at them...something about them just doesn't seem like they were originally on the scan.

The Tsutaja2 sprite that's supposedly missing the white actually isn't. I can see some white in it, although it's kinda pinkish because of the fact we're looking at a scan of a screenshot. The Pokabu2 sprite probably appears to be missing teeth because, again, a scan of a screenshot. Not to mention that the same exact artwork for Pokabu2 appears on one of the "legit" pages.

I'm incredibly interested in the missing pages now. If we got stuff like Buffron and Tamagetake on the pages we have, the missing pages could have all kinds of cool Pokemon.

Looking at the experto thing... Is yooterii the "A small dog-like Pokemon. Probably a breed of the Shih Tzu race"? So... (Judging on it's placement in the dex.) It should be able to be caught quite early in the game? Awe. Some.

I'm nicknaming mine after my Yorkshire terrier, Sherbet. (or Pickles. I have two yorkies :3)

I think i'm liking this new generation more. Pokabu's evo doesn't make me as sad as before, but typing will always make me sad. I'm glad Ononokuso, Denchura, and Desukaan finally got released. The yorkie is so cute! But it reminds me of Bastiodon...

Shijika's evo makes me question the season thing. I mean, all that the forme change for Mebukijika was leaves. Ugly looking leaves that didn't fit in with the rest of the pokemon. Especially the fall forme... ugh. That little cyclops rock thing isn't great either. Kind of ugly, if you ask me. Tabunne will always make me ask why, just because it is a fat, ugly, rip-off of Chansey. Oh, and the guy in the stupid outfit, ya know, the one with the eyepiece? He has the stupidest outfit I've ever seen. I wish he would burn it.

Monkey trio... Hehehe....

@ Manhattan

Well what if it like, wiggles side to side or something ;D Then we'd catch the tip moving left >.>

Ok for people arguing about the starter scans you're right. It wasn't originally a part of that magazine because it was added to this issue from another corocroro magazine. It's legit guys.

There's absolutely no chance, but I hope, by some divine miracle, that Pokabu's type changes when it hits Stage 2. *sigh* So much potential wasted. I'm also hoping for secondary types for Tsutaja and Mijumaru's Stage 2 evos, but again, it seems highly unlikely because of those obnoxiously true Pokexperto rumours.

now i want mijumaru cuase of his amazing evolutions.... I'm so mad about pokabu's evolution's typing! i mean fire/fighting AGAIN!?

@sturtle: Yeah, now that I've finally gotten a good look at it, the fall form of Mebukijika looks a bit odd :3

Oh man, I just noticed that Gēchisu's robe....thing looks a bit like Mothra's wings. And it has this weird eye pattern on it. Wonder what's with this guy, anyways.

and @chimchar: What's this other CoroCoro you're talking about? The CoroCoro Special-thing that was mentioned a few days ago in one of the other threads?

Nooo!! ...
Monmen, the only Pokémon that i liked so badly is only available in black :(
And i will get white..
Well, i hope Churine have a cool evo :3

@vaporchu8 Not to sure but I do know Sabonea Masukippa and a few other trusted members at Serebii said so, which makes sense. Plus that fact the Chaobuu is seen with Aloe in another scan is proof enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back