(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Basurao, but I think that I like his blue form better than his red one. Probably because I love the color blue.:D

BTW, because Basurao has an alternate form, like Pokexperto said, does that mean that Darumaaka has an alternate form that is Psychic/Fire and is blue? What's the point in that? Why don't they just make his shiny form blue?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER!

;_; SERIOUSLY? Why can't he be something we haven't had the past two gens =(

Other than that, everything is pretty epic except I still dislike Tabunne or w/e it's called. I wonder which game gets which version of fish. I hope white gets the blue-striped one :D

Knowing Pokemon Sunday, they'll just reveal everything that was released in the past two weeks, but you never know. *Crosses fingers for more scans & a good bit of info from Pokemon Sunday*

Anyone else a huge fan of Shikijika's evolution?
And I gotta agree with WPM, Tabunne is looking like the new Chansey of the generation ^_^

I think that Aloe will indeed have the bull type Pokemon on her team. For some reason it just seems like she would have that kind of a Pokemon (not because of the afro and all).

@fire-ice Pokémon trainer
Not confirmed, but here it is: http://yfrog.com/3rc71p

@Suave Squirtle
Tsu2 is looking at its opponent, it would be funny if the pupil's still in the middle of its eye. I'm guessing the pupil's right next to the edge of its eye, making it hardly visible.

Well since Junchi Masuda is supposed to be on this episode I think we might actually get something.

@PokemonChampion No you're thinking of the special that's going to air this Thursday. Today we get Pokemon Sunday with special guest Junchi Masuda.

@Redneck: Blue seems to make sense for white; Zekrom having blue and Reshiram having red, however I think I heard somewhere that both are in both games but depending on which game one of them is terribly rare.

Offtopic:

New from pokexperto:

568: Garbage Bag Pokémon. A green garbage bag with eyes. Its arms are formed of grey dirt coming out from the bag. Pure Poison Type.

Interesting, very.

@SinnohTrainer17: Don't EVEN compare Tabunne to Chansey... -_-'

I thought it was genuinely fake when I first saw it, and I still wish it was. It's just so... disproportionate. In a distasteful way.

I'm bummed that basurao doesn't have an evolution. (or at least that is what the rumors say)

I feel like he'll be more of a gimmick pokemon than anything else

@Hellion: Erm. I meant in the sense that Chansey and Tabunne were both healing Pokemon. You have to admit it looks better in KS artwork xD And yes, I like Tabunne, throw carrots at me. It was WPM that made the judgement first, anyways.

Sounds a bit like my fakemon Stinbag

036_Stinbag_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Also Tabunne is most likely the new Chansey, which then can be seen together with the new Joy in the anime instead 8D

So, someone has this months Corocoro, but we only have parts of it so far, right? (Were missing like pages 10, 11, 12 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and 27 at least)

Yeah, Shimama-man. We're missing a good portion of the magezine, which is good; this means we have a lot of more information to discover, obviously x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back