(1) Rising Rivals Prerelease Sleeve and Promo [4/10]

The Rotom sleeves are so awesome. The best sleeves I have seen in a while, I especially like that there is more than one pokemon on it. Very cool, Garchomp not so cool.

C'mon guys. Garchomp sleeves aren't THAT bad. The Rotom one should've been in yellow or purple to match their types with the different formes being in their respective types' colours. But the two shades of blue look nice together.

Yeah but compared to rotom sleeves they become sorta bad, I mean rotom sleeves are like the coolest D/P on sleeves I've seen except maybe Electivire.

Those are probably the best looking sleeves so far other than the Dusknoir and Leafeon/Glaceon sleeves. I just hope the don't shuffle like the Giratina ones, those are TERRABAD. Haha, if they were like the Lucario sleeves I would use them.

Pokefan4000 said:
Gliscor said:
The new sleeves are 200% better than those Garchomp sleeves.
Correction.
9001% better.

And these sleeves will work perfectly with the Rotom deck I'm planning on making. By far, best prerelease sleeves EVAR.

Yeah, OVER 9000!% better.

i agree that the garchomp sleeves are uber n00bs compared to the rotom sleeves, but its not like the garchomps are just gonna go away. theyre the sleeves for pulse of the frontier.

ProfessorJ said:
I agree that the garchomp sleeves are uber n00bs compared to the rotom sleeves, but its not like the garchomps are just gonna go away. theyre the sleeves for pulse of the frontier.

That's true. We have to put up with them in the Summer. x_x I wish they would trash them, especially now they released the images. Rayquaza would be better anyway. >___>

dmaster out.

I liked the Garchomp ones, however, Charizard (For the G one) would be cool as well. They already did red ones though.

-AP77

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I liked the Garchomp ones, however, Charizard (For the G one) would be cool as well. They already did red ones though.

-AP77

rotom's are blue, lucario's where blue, it's plausible.

Back