(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I cant belive this post is still Active At Least no one is trying to Crusify Martinjin Anymore XD poor guy just trying to share some Tid bits of info he obtained and everyone Attacked him >_<

typhlonruxs said:
Take the Celebi to an as-of-yet undisclosed location in Isshu, and you'll find a man with the Zorua. Talk to him with your Celebi out of its Pokéball and he will say that Zorua & Celebi are enjoying playing with each other and will offer the Zorua to you to take.

It's optional IMO
Yerrp
Rockoto said:
@rvrstar12
I'm trying to distract everyone to, waiting for E3
lol why not with something related to something?

JonnyXxGorexX17 said:
Wow I cant belive this post is still Active At Least no one is trying to Crusify Martinjin Anymore XD poor guy just trying to share some Tid bits of info he obtained and everyone Attacked him >_<

sensitive people are sensative

but honestly he should have checked his pic with WPM before he posted it , would have saved a lot of cross burning.

Bagel said:
*facepalm*

ok back to being unconvinced.... geesh come on E3 :p

Don't put your hopes in E3. Think about it. If anything new would come at E3 (which is on Tuesday 15th), then wouldn't it be in CoroCoro which is to be released on the 15th?
This is how we got news of the DS just before Nintendo's E3 conference in 2004, among other things

As for the Zorua bit, I worded it a bit strangely. However, it is true that in no game prior to HGSS (other than Yellow) that any of your Pokémon appeared outside of its Pokéball...event or not.

Serebii.net said:
Don't put your hopes in E3. Think about it. If anything new would come at E3 (which is on Tuesday 15th), then wouldn't it be in CoroCoro which is to be released on the 15th?
This is how we got news of the DS just before Nintendo's E3 conference in 2004, among other things

its the difference between images and video, the stuff they don't point at but you can see and draw information from. we've got a fistfull of still images that don't illustrate a lot of information fully, a simple 10 second clip is loads more info that a single still.

Bagel said:
its the difference between images and video, the stuff they don't point at but you can see and draw information from. we've got a fistfull of still images that don't illustrate a lot of information fully, a simple 10 second clip is loads more info that a single still.

Yeah; I'm really interested in seeing the animations for the new guys that were leaked on Friday (if they're shown, that it.) and also a couple of their attacks.

I think b/w have something to do with unknowns. The main charecter is an excovater and his/her father is an explorer and as the games are connected to the johto region, it furthur supports my idea. Also, on the map you can see ruins which may be connected to the ruins of alph.

Serebii.net said:
As for the Zorua bit, I worded it a bit strangely. However, it is true that in no game prior to HGSS (other than Yellow) that any of your Pokémon appeared outside of its Pokéball...event or not.
That doesn't mean it won't change. Things like the Pichu event might have inspired them, even if Pokémon don't actually follow you.

personally im having faith in e3. i reckon even if its not new info, they're elaborate on what we already know.

Chaos Zekrom said:
I think b/w have something to do with unknowns. The main charecter is an excovater and his/her father is an explorer and as the games are connected to the johto region, it furthur supports my idea. Also, on the map you can see ruins which may be connected to the ruins of alph.

not confirmed. stop spouting speculation like fact. that was from an unconfirmed rumor completely separate from Martijn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back