(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if there's a demo at E3.

http://e3.gamespot.com/e3-showfloor-map?tag=content_nav%253Bbooths

Looking at this map, anyone can come up with the claim that there will be one. Black is listed for the showcase. Shit, I should say there is a demo and make up a ton of realistic rumors, as well as piggybacking on peoples hopes and play off of them.

I for one, hope all of this stuff is true so i havent wasted 2 hours of my life reading these commentaries

access said:
why don't we just forget about he posted that fan art.and i believe him 90% the 10% i not believe is because he don't have pictures or footage to prove but believe him much

You're not English or American are you?

Spherical Aura said:
Don't hate on Martijn...these rumors are slightly entertaining even though they are most likely bogus

Um shouldnt we hate on him then if its "most likely bogus"

Spherical Aura said:
Don't hate on Martijn...these rumors are slightly entertaining even though they are most likely bogus
I don't hate him, I'm just not playing Mr "That sounds exciting and this guy says hes dead important so Im falling for it".

Until he proves it, I'm playing the opposite of the guy I stated above

Ya'know, I kinda want a 57 page long discussion on rumors to happen again.
It was fun :D
Too bad 23 hours 55 minutes from now it'll stop.

squrtle said:
I don't hate him, I'm just not playing Mr "That sounds exciting and this guy says hes dead important so Im falling for it".

Until he proves it, I'm playing the opposite of the guy I stated above
I don't think he's "important", I'm just saying some of those rumors I read about seemed cool. Whether he's real or not, I could care less.

This is definitely fun. I for one hope that Martin is right but doubt he is. Either way, it was fun while it lasted.

Oh, and Martijn, what can you say about this?
pokemon-black-white-cave.jpg

Its not really all that fun for me because iv been through it all before. And it turned out fake : /

Rockoto said:

It's the cave leading up to Zekrom. As you can tell from the blue rocks, it matches the color of the "horn" coming off its head. Any electrical energy that escapes the bulbous generator on its back is released into the stones and stored.

derpderpderp

Weyard said:
i don't believe anyone has confirmed that. it was only speculation since hes electric

Zekrom was confirmed as Dragon/Electric in CoroCoro. As for the location, sure does look like magnetised rocks.

Spherical Aura said:
I don't think he's "important", I'm just saying some of those rumors I read about seemed cool. Whether he's real or not, I could care less.
I know what you mean
Rockoto said:
lol classic! wait why is that funny?
tbh he doesn't need to answer that, that's where Nosepass and Magneton will evolve (and Gear probably XD)
Weyard said:
Its not really all that fun for me because iv been through it all before. And it turned out fake : /
Oh you poor soul.
Since you're experienced in this (thats what she said), is there anything now that makes it all probably fake?

I don't think a demo of Black & White is going to be at E3.

If Black & White do actually have a presence at the conference, it is going to be in video form.

The same video has been announced to be shown at the World Hobby Fair in Japan at the end of the week. If there was to be a demo at E3, they'd also put that demo for play at the World Hobby Fair.

Then again, I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back