(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals Legendary Pokemon from 14th Movie Ad [7/25]

Really interesting, and this pokemon is 000 in the Isshu pokedex that is unusual the only thing that gets close to that is MissingNo and it is a glitch, This is amazing it keeps getting better all the time while some say that it cannot get any worse, the ticket really reminds the theory that the new region is based on New York

kriffix said:
I posted this on the other thread, but it was revealed in the battle that the music gets more tense when HP goes into the red.
It may not be big enough news to post on the front page...but still...I think its nifty! I love the stuff that adds a new dimension to the battle aspects of pokemon!

This was already revealed yesterday. In the Oha Suta videos. But yeah, it's a nice addition.

Twide said:
its already revealed , kriffix

Yes, by me on a separate thread. I was repeating it here for those who would be interested since no major sites have posted it on the main pages. Seems people care about new pokemon and game mechanics and nifty parts get no coverage. Fine so be it Tweedy

Wolf616 said:
This was already revealed yesterday. In the Oha Suta videos. But yeah, it's a nice addition.

Seriously!? I take back all I have said lol.
I also eat the hat I managed to avoid eating earliar.

excuse me, but can i get a picture of Bitukini please? i cant seem to find it on Google or Bulbapedia? can somebody please find a picture of Bitukini.

you are true >.> it has posted on foruns but not on the site well well well

can sun1 translate the gochizuero moveset

munna have hypnosis duh!

It's on the front page:
zoroark-movie-unnamed-pokemon.jpg

kriffix said:
Seriously!? I take back all I have said lol.
I also eat the hat I managed to avoid eating earliar.
It was revealed when the first video of the battle with Shimama was shown :b

It was? I probably turned off the sound in that video. :p Didn't notice it till yesterday.

I wonder what number will Bikutini be on the NDex...

Anyway I don't like it very much, it looks more like the regional Rattata, rather than the 'cute' legendary of the region

I disagree, Liberty has no more importance in New York, the word that is, yes there is the statue of liberty but just because the word is used for a random ticket does not nearly give enough proof its based on New York, there is by far, much more proof that it is based off that area in china people keep mentioning, and think about it;

Even if they based the new region off the USA why would they go from Japan to New York when places like California are much closer to Japan, all be it across the ocean. I mean each region is normally a bit of Japan so it makes sense since they have run out of Japan areas they cross over to China as its not far, but it would be redicously far to go oh we've done Japan now Eastern USA.

I'm pretty sure someone also posted before that Isshu's region is very random, with a city and desert very close, New York isnt like that?

Rankurusu had ぴよぴよパンチ、which I believe in English was dizzy punch.
I haven't played the English games since RSE, so I forget what equals what xD;;

Darn you! You stupid legendary plush doll! You just had to be an event-pokemon, didn't you? And you don't even look like a legendary! Why don't you go and join Shaymin and Manaphy? You evil little...

Sorry. But this news is not welcomed by me.

lol it looks kinda like a cross eared Pichu. doesnt look that cute to me >_> really, zoroark is much cuter than that. I mean look at it. LOOK AT IT. see doesnt it look like something, let's say... um, odd looking?

I've been viewing areas where you might get Bikutini, or it might not appear and be in a secret place like them Sinjoh ruins or whatever.

burningcharizard said:
I disagree, Liberty has no more importance in New York
*snip*
I'm pretty sure someone also posted before that Isshu's region is very random, with a city and desert very close, New York isnt like that?

Well, this may be a case of Japanese racial ignorance. What would a foreigner think of the United States: Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Cowboys, etc.

sturtle said:
Darn you! You stupid legendary plush doll! You just had to be an event-pokemon, didn't you? And you don't even look like a legendary! Why don't you go and join Shaymin and Manaphy? You evil little...

Sorry. But this news is not welcomed by me.

YEES!!! WHYYYYYY.... I WANT IT TO BE NOT AN EVENT POKEMON!!
NOOOO.... WHY BIKINI, WHY YOU FLUFFY PIKACHU LOOKING BIKUINI...

Divine_Light, I don't live in the USA, and I know there are no mountains and deserts in New York... Beside, what does that have to do with race? :S

Back