(1) 'Pokemon Smash' to Reveal 'Pokemon X' and 'Y' Details Next Week! [3/30]

Forget about the pokemon speculation, look at the picture and the moon. Do you guys see the Semi-Half MOON on the sky? It would really be cool if the game features Moon cycle. That would be cool ...

godzilla41 said:
Forget about the pokemon speculation, look at the picture and the moon. Do you guys see the Semi-Half MOON on the sky? It would really be cool if the game features Moon cycle. That would be cool ...
I referenced that in a previous post. I think it's cool how the time of day is apparent even during battle sequences. That is one of my favorite aspects about the game so far.

I can't wait for this news XD. I wished they did not keep it only on the 3DS though. That is a real bummer for me XD.:)

Alix Rooker said:
godzilla41 said:
I referenced that in a previous post. I think it's cool how the time of day is apparent even during battle sequences. That is one of my favorite aspects about the game so far.

Its true! Pokemon is making the game much more REALISTIC - WORLD wise for us which is actualy very interesting.

xxashxx said:
I can't wait for this news XD. I wished they did not keep it only on the 3DS though. That is a real bummer for me XD.:)

You can't expect Pokemon to be on the DS forever. It stuck around a year longer than everyone anticipated, which was nice, but it's definitely time to move on. The 3DS has been out for two years already.

Looking at R/S and D/P's release dates alongside their corresponding system's release date, you can see that two years after the system releases is around the time they release the Pokemon game. In fact, X and Y are a bit overdue, but I suppose that's to be expected with all the 3D stuff.

And what's the betting that this Pokemon can fit into several different types but it's actual type isn't revealed?

♥AmyKim♥ said:
Where can individuals from the United States watch this live?
Search "zephyrsonic" on YouTube. He livestreams Smash every Saturday @6:30PM EST IIRC. The segment with new info doesn't start until ~7:00PM EST, though.

The ? mark they put over the Pokemon seems relatively skinny. Maybe a two-legged Pokemon?

Yes! I really want it to be a dolphin-like Pokemon or something. Too bad it doesn't look like we are having the evolutions of the starters revealed yet :(. I'm suspecting that this new Pokemon is either a legendary, or an Eeveelution.

I have a feeling that this is an Eeveelution...maybe Dragon?
And for those saying that the question mark looks skinny, I think they just a question mark in a random battle scene. Probably not even covering the Pokemon in the first place.

I think the mystery Pokemon is either a new evolution, or some sort of fully evolved new Pokemon, probably something like a 6th gen Lucario/Zoroark.

P.DelSlayer said:
And what's the betting that this Pokemon can fit into several different types but it's actual type isn't revealed?
Another Sylveon situation? Ha...ha...
34hKG.gif

something interesting i found... http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachments/f693/85749d1364688604-revealed-gen-vi-pokemon-discussion-speculation-thread-mystery-creature-pic-3.png
does this look like an old Pokemon?
nevermind..

Back