(1) Pokemon Prime Feraligatr, Meganium, and Typhlosion Promos (#7, 8, 9) [2/18]

Water Pokémon Master said:
No, someone e-mailed them to me as attachments (the seller?) and told me to credit the link I used in the story. That's how I get a lot of the promo scans.
But it's a swedish site and i dont think anyone would go there.
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=120173
thats my post and the pics was posted here later:D

Well, maybe the person saw your post and e-mailed me as if they found it themselves? IDK. Does it really matter? XD

Are these POP Promos or just a regular Promo set? For the amount of cards it looks like a POP series set. Anyway I like the art on the cards and I hope they will be featured in future blister packs as well too.:)

Can you get them at Wal-Mart too, or only Target?

Nice artwork! the Typhlosion is Meh, but the Gator is much better than pack! Meganium isn't as good as the pack, his head is really big.

xxashxx said:
Are these POP Promos or just a regular Promo set? For the amount of cards it looks like a POP series set. Anyway I like the art on the cards and I hope they will be featured in future blister packs as well too.:)

These are just HG/SS Promos. POP packs are no more.

dmaster out.

The tin cards are much nicer than the booster pack ones, I am going to need to get some.

dmaster said:
These are just HG/SS Promos. POP packs are no more.

dmaster out.

They stopped POP??? When did they do that? When Pokemon.com merged or has it been that way for a long time? I am wondering because they can be bought in stores still so thats weird that they don't do POP anymore.:)

Haven't you heard of the League Promos they're giving out instead of POP packs? :F It was like back in September dude.

dmaster out.

Oh no I have not. I have not been able to get any cards for almost a year now because of the economy. I can't even go to a league as they have a $20.00 fee usually because of the gas price too. Until things get a bit better I can't get any new cards. I have been wanting to get cards but things are really tight right now or I would have 200 more cards than I have now.:)

^Agreed, Feraligatr does look really cool, and so does Meganium. I think Typholsion looks bad.

Any news on which packs are in the tins? Because as much as I'd like it to be 4 or 5 HG/SS packs, I highly doubt it.

I've been to five Targets and a Tos R Us and I'm still not able to find one. Where are these things in stock, and why does it take so long to bring them across the country? I thought Nintendo would want to release these as soon as possible, since we potential customers don't like to wait.

I found a tin at Wal*Mart. It had the following packs:
HG/SS x2
Platinum
Legends Awakened
So it's safe to assume each of them has:
2 HG/SS
1 Platinum Series
1 DP Series

i think all the 3 tins will have 2 HG/SS 1 platinum and 1 legends awakened pack.seeing someone on youtube open all 3 tins have the same boosters

All right! In that case, I'll go look at Wal•Mart. Wal•Mart had the HeartGold/SoulSilver theme deck a full two weeks before Target and Toys R Us had them where I'm at.

Back