(1) 'Pokemon Black' Pokedex Entries! [9/21]

Woah. Genosect's an ancient bug hunter? Then Team Plasma modified it? I want to see what it looked like before the cannons.

Wow 300, 000, 000 years ago it was a bug hunter that was a long time ago lo. What's with the Pokemon in this generation having flames in it's body burning, polishing it's blades/tusks on river rocks and destroying berries before eating them? Anyway i love swana's description.

My favourite description has got to be Wargle's. It could carry a car and lift it high up in the heavens. Lol! Sounds strong!

Deathmas (562): The mask Deathmas carries is its face from when it was human. Occasionally, it stares at it, sobbing.

Creepy...

Yea.... I'm liking this new Generation (and I grew up on Red & Blue)... they seem more "mature" as it were. Although I am waiting for the official Ken Sugimori art to be released to really give me a good idea, since a sprite can only show so much.

Has anyone heard anything about new PokeBalls? One would figure with the newly added seasons and such that they would come out with "weather" balls or something along those lines.

Woah the new dog thingy trio has some awesome dex descriptions protecting Pokemon from humans FTW.

Mijumaru's line Pokedex pages are the most boring compared to the other starters. Basically, it's "XXX uses the shell on its XXX as a weapon." :|

Yep you're right gamefreak did it that way there are different version exclusives in the game which make me angry because i love a lot of things in both versions. Anyway i like Mijumaru's final evo's desciption it silences enemies with one glance. That's pretty cool.

@Playerking95: Swana's sound cool to me too. I like Gamageorge's too. The fact its lumps contains poison.

Are these all of the English Pokemon names for Generation 5 or are the they the Japanese names? If they are English I will have a hard time pronouncing most of them as I can barley pronounce most already XD. The Pokemon themselves look pretty cool though but the names are sure weird other than Victini. That sounds like a normal Pokemon name. Sounds pretty close to Dratini too XD.:)

^xxAshxx, these names are Japanese. The English will probably be revealed within a few weeks of game release in America. Reshiram and Zekrom are their universal names, so that will be their names in every language.

I know that PokéDex entries are usually just embellishment, but a few things:
-- Will Meerhog be able to learn Bullet Seed? Cause that would be cool if they actually made the Dex entry reflect the critter.
-- Will there perhaps be issues with Leopardas' fur, like with poaching? Cause I'm definitely getting some PETA vibes from Team Plasma.
-- Dotekkotsu! I laughed out loud! Pro wrestlers?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I always forget how much the Japanese love wrestling!
-- The Kurumiru-Kurumayu-Hahakomori line is probably my favorite bug line of all now, and I really love the sort of protective feeling I get from Hahakomori...it's knits little sweaters for lost and lonely wild Pokémon! That's so sweet!
-- Deathmas...that's heartbreaking :'(
-- Freezio -- That could be kind of a ninja skill to have...disappear when you're warm and then float your body to someplace cold and reappear...sneak past people as a sort of mist, hahaha xD
-- Gorog sounds like the Iron Giant~
-- I'm getting a vibe from Urgamoth as kind of a prehistoric deity-figure...does anyone know if it fits into the story?
-- Genosect is just more and more badass the more I learn :D :D :D

Yeah Genosect is very interesting. A very feared and ancient hunter taken by Team Plasma and TP made improvements to it.

Zuruggu and its evo's dex entries...**shudder**

They beat up intruders of their territory to within an inch of their life, and then spit toxic saliva at them... >.<

They probably have such an attitude problem because they are so friggin' ugly. -_-

(Although I'm still catching one just to see it dance to "Pants on the Ground" in Pokemon Musicals)

I also read somewhere that the water-fighting unicorn was saved by the fighting trio from some fire and was raised by them. That alludes to the three musketeers, which would make sense since the fighting type goes together with gallantry and all that chivalrous stuff.

And apparently Monose cannot see anything, bites everything, *and* eats anything and everything. o_O I'm a little worried to try catching it now..,

"Come here, little monose, I won't hurt yo--AH! MY ARM! IT'S GONE!!" **Proceeds to flail about wildly** O_O

Back