(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
I lost my pearl version. But when I went to Pokebeach.com, it said Cynthia was going to be a opponet on White and Black Version! I was SO happy.:):) I saw all the videos and now I need this game even more! (Hopes for more Info.:p:F)

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
llavaa- Maybe you should import it if it'll be such a long wait. It must be really bad for you, because it's going to be a really long wait for the 5-10 days from now when I get white... And if you compare, 7 days to 4 months.... Weelll, you might want to import it. :)

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
Timeshift- Yeah, I know.. I think it takes 6 months though because they have to ship and market it everywhere.. But seriously, if they would ship and market it, say, two months earlier, it would only be 4 months. And think about it- Australia gets it even later than here in America- but they speak english in Australia.... Its really weird. I think if they really wanted to they could have a team that TRANSLATES IT AS IT GOES ALONG and then they'd have the translation almost 100% done by the time black and white come out in japan. Then it'd only be another month until it came out in other regions- but no...

Oh well. At least I'm importing it. :)

Playerking95

"Australia gets it even later than here in America- but they speak english in Australia.... Its really weird." I'm from australia and it's not weird to speak english! I guess i have to wait a long time. So is WPM going to upload a walkthrough or not?

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
Lol, playerking, I meant that its weird that Australia gets the games later than america even though nothing needs to be translated.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
@ Playerking: I think they'll upload a walkthrough when someone completes the entire storyline I guess.

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
Um is anyone gonna release better looking pics of the pokemon sprites? Just wondering, also how long does the sugimori art take to be released after the games have been released?

llavaa

You've Got The Love (:
Well, I'd rather have it in English. Mostly because I can't read Japanese. Hopefully, with school and life I'll forget about it after the hype wears down (yea right!)

Oh, I'm miserable x)

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
The Pokemon that looks looks a celebi HAS sheet music for hair! I never noticed that:D So my theory is this: sound based attacks. Plus it's a Phychic type to. So it will use Phychic type attacks to. Meloetta= ,melodys in sheet music. My work is done.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oooh, faster battles. Me like. I'm tired of battles taking forever, seriously. The game is long enough as it is. I can't say I'm disappointed to see Cynthia and Looker when they said no past characters making appearances or mentions. It's like they completely disregarded that. A free monkey is nice lol.

dmaster out.

orkoni1

Aspiring Trainer
@ SweetDawnBerlitz, I am but I can be a little impatient too XD

I really want to see the Sugimori art, like now hahahaha

RangerX

Hands off my Pokémon!
@Timeshift I know how you feel im from Ireland
But hey we can Import the games From usa :)

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
Ranger- yeah, I never thought of that... 6 months though until you can do so.. Maybe you might want to import from japan.

llavaa

You've Got The Love (:
I'm going to have to stop looking at the front page of Pokebeach. I want it to be a surprise, 6 months in the making. But from what I've read (gulity x)) everything looks pretty exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.