(1) PokeDex Entries for Reshiram and Zekrom [6/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relized said:
They could control temperature? As Reshiram deals with the atmosphere; The evil team could capture it, and make it open the Atmosphere, so the Sun Rays are more violent and hot. While for Zekrom, it could cause it to downpour and lightning and stuff? Maybe in Black, you need Reshiram, to save Zekrom from harming the weather or something? Or vice versa?

Yeh, imagine if there were no huge evil team and your goal is to stop a rampaging legendary. :D

Hmm, intense sunshine or intense rain depending on the legendary?

Groudon and Kyogre would like a word with you.

Hmmm... I really like the look of Zekrom. But i always go for the game not alot of people get. (I got Pearl while almost everyone got Diamond etc.) So I'll probably end up getting Pokémon Black. Ohh well, Reshiram's still cool.

I dunno if anyone really realized this or not, but Reshiram's "moving the atmosphere" thing probably has to do with wind. Differences in heat in different areas cause wind to form. Hot air rises because it is less dense, and the cold air from somewhere else comes in to fill the vacuum left by the rising hot air, causing the cold air to become what we call wind.

So it looks like they are going with the "wind and weather" theme. Maybe in Black the evil team uses Zekrom to make storm clouds and you have to use Reshiram to blow them away? And in White there will be intense winds and you need Zekrom to cool everything down? I dunno.

Soo... This seems to further validate the Reshy = Egyptian Ra and Zek = Greek Zeus idea. I love that thunderstorms are related to Zek though; thunderstorms are probably my favorite thing ever :eek:

Pokebeach news said:
Zekrom - It has been passed down that it creates electricity using the generator in its body, flying around the skies of the Isshu region and hiding itself in thunderclouds.

So Zekrom can fly?

pokemonmaster101 said:
your wrong zekrom is pokemon white and reshiram is pokemon black

Technically, I'm still right. I believe the question was about the color of the pokemon, not the game the pokemon is in.

The first thing I thought about when I saw the fight against Zekrom or Reshiram was that it's dark. It could of course be that it's in a cave or something, but I was thinking this could be beacuse of the story behind the fight... If that's the case then why is both Zekrom's and Reshiram's battle dark..? Mabye in both games, the evil team wants to darken the world, and by using Zekrom or Reshiram. The only difference is HOW they make it dark... I don't know, this mabye think to far away, lol xD

Water Pokémon Master said:
Maybe now they're fallen angels. :p

Wouldn't it be cool if you could battle Zekrom in a thunder cloud? It would kind of be like Castle in the Sky... going up into the sky to find what you're looking for and encountering a huge cloud you have to get through to reach your destination.

Fire_Master said:
You're right, I almost forgot about the battle scenes. Both seem to be in a cave, which is what supported my belief of those two icy mountains before...let's just hope they aren't forced to land, so to speak, by the evil team as you said.

I wish it were July already..

I disagree, I think it is as WPM said and you do have to go to the sky, but there is an actual structure/temple so that yes you are inside a cave/building but you are in the sky. Yes they may be in a cave but who's to say where the cave is :p
Of course it doesn't work that well.. but for Reshiram this cave could be at the center of the earth like people were saying, of course I doubt that would be true.

But if you think about the Torn World from the last game, that was pretty crazy for Poke'mon so getting teleported to something in the sky or another dimension isnt that farfetch'd xD
( Speaking of which farfetch'd needs to evolve into a swan this time! I got my zebra so why not a swan, it would suite the White theme of Black and White very well..)

Zekrom's cave has levitating rocks on the inside, so maybe there are levitating rocks outside that you have to climb once you get to the top. (Kind of like the Hallelujah Mountains in Avatar.)

Shiny Noctowl said:
Zekrom's cave has levitating rocks on the inside, so maybe there are levitating rocks outside that you have to climb once you get to the top. (Kind of like the Hallelujah Mountains in Avatar.)

We don't know for sure that is the place he shows up.

Also, as much as I love Electric pokemon.. geez. Can't they think of something more original than "huurr thunderclouds!" for the legendaries?

I mean..
Zapdos - "A legendary pokemon that is said to live in thunderclouds. It freely controls lightning bolts."

Raikou - "The rain clouds it carries let it fire thunderbolts at will. They say that it descended with lightning."

And now this. Zekrom has a freakin' turbine attached to it. How is that related to clouds?!

Zapdos, Raikou, Zekrom lightning throwdown. I can see it now.

At least for Moltres, Ho-Oh, Entei, and Reshiram they all have different ideas behind them.

FireMeowth said:
What did you think its wings were for?

Aaaaanyways. Totally saw the thundercloud-thing coming.

I thought they were to make it look pretty o_O'
And yea, who didn't?

i like if the evil teams leader has special connections to reshiram and zekrom and you have to force him to helping you but in the past he betrayed reshiram and zekrom and when he has calmed reshiram and zekrom they get angry at the sight of him and attack him and a flashback will be played where you find out that the evil teams boss is your father and you will have to protect him and then you will battle reshiram or zekrom depending of the version you have and when you have captured or defeated the legendary your father will be given up the evil team and return to your mother who will be professor araragi and when you return to the lab he will thank you and you will be given that starter that is super effective to the starter you have choosen at the start of the game and after youll beat the elite 4 youll find out that the champion is the other main hero of the game the boy if you chose the girl and vice versa and he or she will also be your boy/girlfriend and he or she have breeded his or her starter and youll be given the last starter you dont have and you will end up having all of the three starters

Sorry if this is not the right science... but if it moves the earths atmosphere.. couldn't that somehow alter the earths direction from the sun? Therefore supporting the idea of a blackout? I'm not sure... but it would be HELLA cool.

s2daam said:
Sorry if this is not the right science... but if it moves the earths atmosphere.. couldn't that somehow alter the earths direction from the sun? Therefore supporting the idea of a blackout? I'm not sure... but it would be HELLA cool.

I don't think atmosphere = orbital rotation.

A lot of this has a sort of meteorology feel to it. When warm air and cool air meet, we get storms. I'm also partly reminded of Dry Lightning, in which lightning happens without any precipitation.

This is possible to find in Isshu, since Dry Thunderstorms normally happen around deserts because the rain evaporates before it hits the ground.

Also, Dry Lightning is also known to cause Wildfires.

.. Seeing a trend here? :cool:

cocowoushi said:
I don't think atmosphere = orbital rotation.

A lot of this has a sort of meteorology feel to it. When warm air and cool air meet, we get storms. I'm also partly reminded of Dry Lightning, in which lightning happens without any precipitation.

This is possible to find in Isshu, since Dry Thunderstorms normally happen around deserts because the rain evaporates before it hits the ground.

Also, Dry Lightning is also known to cause Wildfires.

.. Seeing a trend here? :cool:

Yup. I think it's obvious that this could be what happens for the Isshu region... I still have no idea what the third legendary would have to be to fit in with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back