(1) 'Plasma Storm' Theme Decks, Blister Packs [12/3]

WHY CANT WE GET THE FA GIRATINA DARKRAI....
why do you hate your fans pokemon.

I like the look of these blisters. From looking at the pictures, I like that a lot of the Kanto Pokemon are making appearances, and that's my favorite region. I also like the simpler look of the cards which give them a more retro feel. I might pick up a pack.

Druddigon and Giratina? Why not Darkrai and Giratina? It would make more sense... Druddigon is just 'ew' in this set.

Oh yeah, and just noticed we're getting the alternate art Ninetales, finally. That's good, I guess.

I love the old ken sugimori cards, simpicity is sometimes better. Thy knew what they were doing back then haha.

Druddigon theme deck! YES!!

DNA said:
Druddigon and Giratina? Why not Darkrai and Giratina? It would make more sense... Druddigon is just 'ew' in this set.
>_> Druddigon > Darkrai

Ugh Giratina being in the theme deck means it's is going to be a non-holo in the set when it should be a holo. I don't know what TPCi's obsession is with taking cards that are supposed to be holo and making them non-holo -_-

^ They have to make Holo useless stupid Rares like Slaking. ;)

Giratina vs Druddigon? huh? :rolleyes:

I'll buy a Triple Blister just for the sweet Team Plasma coin. :D

scuba steveE said:

DNA said:
>_> Druddigon > Darkrai
My point being is that Darkrai is the counterpart to Giratina in the Plasma sets. Druddigon isn't; it's just there.

DNA said:
scuba steveE said:

>_> Druddigon > Darkrai
My point being is that Darkrai is the counterpart to Giratina in the Plasma sets. Druddigon isn't; it's just there.

Remember we all thought that Charizard was going to be in one of the Boundaries crossed theme decks, just to go with Blastoise in the other one? Yeah, it seems that they just slap down whatever in theme decks nowadays.

Also, have you seen the packaging? It has that Platinum Rising Rivals vibe to it, with all its straight slanty lines.

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Ugh Giratina being in the theme deck means it's is going to be a non-holo in the set when it should be a holo. I don't know what TPCi's obsession is with taking cards that are supposed to be holo and making them non-holo -_-

BW1; all the theme deck cards were holo.

Looks good, the Ninetails looks amazing.
Can't wait!

signofzeta said:
Remember we all thought that Charizard was going to be in one of the Boundaries crossed theme decks, just to go with Blastoise in the other one? Yeah, it seems that they just slap down whatever in theme decks nowadays.

Vaguely. I probably wasn't paying attention. But yeah, I dislike Pokemon USA very much for all the ludicrous decisions they make.

Eh, not a big fan of Druddigon for the theme deck. He's probably the worst card in the set... sorry scuba.

Also, why is Giratina's deck called "Plasma Shadow?" Sound to me like more of a Dark type deck then a Ghost and Dragon deck. They're just teasing us now.

Machamp the Champion said:
Eh, not a big fan of Druddigon for the theme deck. He's probably the worst card in the set... sorry scuba.

Also, why is Giratina's deck called "Plasma Shadow?" Sound to me like more of a Dark type deck then a Ghost and Dragon deck. They're just teasing us now.

Giratina's signature move is Shadow Force and that's a Ghost type move I'm pretty sure.

in my opinion the theme decks should be magnezone and klinklang instead giratina and druddigon

Machamp the Champion said:
You're clearly forgetting about bad basics of bad stage 1s. Druddigon is bad by today's standards, yes, but far from the worst card in the set.

Yeah, I just hope they make an exception this time and keep Giratina as a holo in the main set. Otherwise, I'll rage...
Also, the reason Darkrai isn't in the theme deck is most likely because there's still no regular version of Plasma Darkrai. My guess is it will be released in Spiral Force/Thunder Knuckle (or as a promo)...

Back