(1) Plasma Leader N's Full Name Revealed [10/14]

That's really cool. I was really expecting "Neutral" for some reason...but I have to admit natural does fit. ._.

dmaster out.

a strange name but awesome, nonetheless. i love N. I hope he appears in the anime soon :D

Only thing I found on Gropius was it is a German surname and Walter Gropius was a U.S. Architect born in Germany that founded a School.
A common theme with Gropius seems to be Architecture although I wouldn't put too much thought into it seems sort of coincidental IMHO.
Harmonia obviously translates to Harmony which means Unity. Of course that ties into the theme of B/W.
Natural well pretty obvious what that means.

My theory is N's name ties into the very theme of Black and White. Take a look at this perspective.
Natural| Unity | Architect.
Pokemon| Unity | People.
Architects obviously build things (and often destroy to build i.e. humans taking Pokemon habitat) but they also deal in numbers (Measuring etc) like N does and is quite good at.

This is all just speculative of course. But I just wanted to shed my own insight on the subject of his name.

InuMini said:
I hope he appears in the anime soon.

This would be awesome, although I can only imagine what the voice actor would sound like. And as for the name... I feel as if I just got trolled. Natural? I mean, really?

When I first saw the name, I saw Gropius as a portmanteau of "grope" and "Tropius." I'm sure I was not the only one.

cough-
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
cough-
Now that thats over with, Natural is a weird name... Who would name their kid Natural? :S

Hazz said:
cough-
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
cough-
Now that thats over with, Natural is a weird name... Who would name their kid Natural? :S

Probably the same kind of parents who would name their kid Ghetsis, Hilbert or Hilda. -.-

Very, very. very interesting news. I thought N's real name was Nicolai based off a thread here that was previously discussed (backed with a good name theory as well). Now, Natural Harmonia Gropius is one of the most interesting names I have ever heard, and it really seems to give meaning on N's name. The name Natural really seems to stick on me. After all, N (or who I should really call now "Natural") is one of my favorite Pokemon characters of all time.

With this in mind, I hope that Gamefreak will input his full name into the third version of Black and White. By adding giving his full name, I'm sure it'll add more to the story (perhaps Ghetsis was a mean father and simply just called him N).

N's name is interesting. Moreso his last name more than his first name; Natural. I'd still probably call him N than Natural because that seems to fit better.

We should congratulating him on having one weirdest names in the history of any video game...seriously Natural? Who names their kid Natural?

Ok first off, Natural Harmonia Gropius hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gets cramp* ow! Well I guess it makes sense.

Second I knew N was weird but being born from Pokemon that's a little strange but given N's weirdness it explains so much.

Third that's an interesting new twist :).

Back