(1) 'Plasma Freeze' Scans!

Puff-Sun said:
I just noticed Eevee got nerfed. In the Japanese scans, it said search for 3 pokemon that evolve from Eevee, but in English, it says of different types.

Yeah, that really sucks, as 3 types is just not a good idea, especially not if they all have to evolve from the same basic :(

I wish that they, at the very least, made it "different names" rather than "different types". Did they overlook that Vaporeon and Glaceon are the same type, or something?

Opps... My bad.... I kept thinking that card wasnt released yet in English.... ^_^;;

"Ohh same old, same old..." Eeyore says.

I'm only looking forward to certain holo cards, shinies (minus the item cards) and Latias, Latios, Deoxys, Juniper and that's about it. With minimal interest in this set I wonder if I should bother with packs. Probably not but I'm going to anyway cause I can't help myself.

Rares breakdown by set:
BW: 29% rares
EP: 33% rares
NV: 31% rares
ND: 46% rares
DE: 39% rares
DragEx: 41% rares
BC: 39% rares
PS: 40% rares
PF: 48% rares (!)

Pull ALL the shinies!

...seriously, though, 30-40% rares is actually a really good ratio for a set. I'd argue on the lower side myself, but at the very least the sets (up until Plasma Freeze) have been fairly consistent wavering around 40%. The giant spike in NXD is due to the introduction of EX and (most likely) not balancing that out with other rares.

However, seeing almost half of Plasma Freeze being rares? My word, the pull rates ;-;

DXM147 said:
Rares breakdown by set:
BW: 29% rares
EP: 33% rares
NV: 31% rares
ND: 46% rares
DE: 39% rares
DragEx: 41% rares
BC: 39% rares
PS: 40% rares
PF: 48% rares (!)

mother_of_god_rage_face_comic_meme_poster-rc994849d25594817b6c41561cd69302d_a21y_8byvr_512.jpg

56-cofagrigus.jpg

This card makes me feel like I'm being Buried 6 Feet Under! Oh no now I'm gonna be given a Slap of Misfortune...

Reggie McGigas said:
What's with the attacks for this set? Crazy Slap? Piston Headbutt? Not to mention Big Ol' Bite!

Excuse me but Big Ol' Bite is the best attack name ever.

THAT FORRETRESS!MY SIDES PAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways, I've heard lots of people saying that they saw a lot of Deoxys being opened at pre-releases, which is good, I guess

1 from 1 box and we need 4 Deoxys so... 70% of people want do that deck, 40% will make that deck, will be very hard because the price will still be so highter like now it is

Is Ghetsis a holo? (the regular version)

I saw a booster box opened on youtube and it looked like Ghetsis rare was a holo rare (non FA version)

Can someone confirm plz

Blui said:
Reggie McGigas said:
What's with the attacks for this set? Crazy Slap? Piston Headbutt? Not to mention Big Ol' Bite!

Excuse me but Big Ol' Bite is the best attack name ever.

It is a pretty good name, but it is unlike Pokemon to do an attack with 'ol' in it's name

Opened my box this morning and really unsure what to think of it. First pack gave me a Life Dew, so I was thinking "Ooo this could be interesting" but it really wasn't. I pulled Tornadus EX FA and Deoxys EX, which was a "Ok then, how much is that on ebay" moment. But 1 Ex, 1 FA and 1 AS in the entire box is weird, especially looking at what people have pulled on here and on youtube, although I will say it looks like Deoxys are mainly in the poor boxes.

Back